TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

*master*

@JawZ

Thanks for the advice! Exactly what I was looking for. Still experimenting but it seems like lowering the ambient lighting curve is what I want. Thanks again!

@Propa

Those are some excellent screens. Will you share your config?

*master*

haints wrote:@JawZ

Thanks for the advice! Exactly what I was looking for. Still experimenting but it seems like lowering the ambient lighting curve is what I want. Thanks again!

@Propa

Those are some excellent screens. Will you share your config?

Jep i will, after some Tweaks. I think monday or thuesday.

*master*

propa wrote:Jep i will, after some Tweaks. I think monday or thuesday.
I thought Thuesday was just a myth @_@

Last edited by jim2point0 on 16 Mar 2012, 07:14, edited 2 times in total.

*master*

@jim2point0

Very nice screens as well, jim2point0! Seems like everyone here just keeps on improving ...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0: If I may be a little critical here :) First of all, some of your screenshots looks extremely awesome, like the rain shot on the horse. Other daytime shots looks a bit more standard. I think your bloom and specularity is making your images looks much more like CLENB if you know what I mean, and it seems to ruin the daytime sky a bit. It looks more fantasy yes, but it also destroys alot of detail in the image.. Again I must refer back to the images in your Surreal tread, it seems your moving further and further away from that.. It happens to us all, the more we tweek and experiment, the more our images change, nothing wrong with that at all...

Just my 2 cents.. It still looks really good, and it's still the one preset I'm looking forward to the most :) Keep rocking!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

I've been doing a lot of experimental tweaking to see what I like more. There's a reason that surreal thread no longer exists :P Those settings are still around, as I make backups before going crazy with changes. If you want to point blame at someone, blame Duncan Harris (aka DeadEndThrills). His screenshots have been making me feel inadequate, and I've been endeavoring to accomplish the look he has going on. I think I need to take out the grain though.

Guys got 2 questions see if anyone could give me a hand... is there any way of tweaking ini file and lines and see the result ingame at the same time? im tweaking, launching game, exit game, tweak, launch game etc

And about values in enbseries.ini and .fx files, higher values means high color, contrast, brightness etc etc? or lower values means higher color, contrast, brightness?
Srry for these questions xD i had a bit of idea when i was tweaking gta4 but i forgot mos t part of it

Thanks!

These are made by a enb+fxaa+vanilla i got somewhere i cant remember but i'm trying to redo and tweak things to make it personally my style

*master*

R3volter wrote:Guys got 2 questions see if anyone could give me a hand... is there any way of tweaking ini file and lines and see the result ingame at the same time? im tweaking, launching game, exit game, tweak, launch game etc

And about values in enbseries.ini and .fx files, higher values means high color, contrast, brightness etc etc? or lower values means higher color, contrast, brightness?
Srry for these questions xD i had a bit of idea when i was tweaking gta4 but i forgot mos t part of it
Hmmmm... you do not have to restart your game in order to see changes you make to the enbseries.ini, palette, or enbeffect.fx for that matter. However, seeing the changes instantaneously requires that you run the game in fullscreen mode.

These thalmor attacked me for invading their personal space. So I invaded their bloodstreams. With my swords.

This guy always looks badass.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice screenshots Jim, I'll have to try out some of those angles.

Here's a few from my new release Unreal Cinema.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz