TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

*master*

Released ENBPM v3.0 today and here are a few shots... full screen and side-by-sides just to make the point...

And a couple showing off the sun beams, though as you all know, still shots do them no justice at all...

Peace.

*sensei*

trillville wrote:
@Dogstar
I think the water transparency is linked with SSAO strength. However, if you go back to the .110 wrapper, you'll notice that SSAO is handled differently and makes the water look a bit better.
Thank you trillville... trouble is I don't think I could bear to lose those wonderful sun rays, so I will stick with .113 and hope at some point we can have the best of all worlds... if that is possible?.

.... and stunning shots btw.

Gionight... thank you, and I look forward to seeing your next collection of shots.

dpeasant & PMind... great work!.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Trilleville: Your last bunch of shots might be the best shots I have seen in here to date. Your sense for composition is stunning!!

I grabed two shots from my upcoming trailer.

EDIT: These are from 0.113 by the way. I love the sunrays. Finally I can get rid of that terrible sun corona, and use sunrays instead. A huge improvement.. I like how things get hazy when looking at the sun, and then everything gets clear again when the sun is out of view. It's just perfect!! Well done Boris!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guys, don't any of you have problems with disappearing hair, eyebrows, beards mainly in shadows or darkness? Or do you just avoid that problem when taking your pictures? It's something that I've experienced since about .110 (I think). Boris says it's something he'll try to fix later, but as I don't see it in any of your shots here, I thought maybe some of you have solved it already.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

Only problem i have since i moved from .102 is that when i move close to an object my hand + weapon becomes transparent... ATI card though so im guessing thats the problem lol

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I've been playing around with 0.113 the last few hours. And it is pretty damn nice. But now, for some reason, my framerate is locked to max 30fps. And I have set the fpslimit to false, so something else is locking it.. Any ideas?

I was also playing with Shift-F12, and I'm in total shock as to how it looks without ENB now. Here's a single comparison..

AFTER ENB

BEFORE ENB

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Hi all

Guys, don't any of you have problems with disappearing hair, eyebrows, beards mainly in shadows or darkness? Or do you just avoid that problem when taking your pictures? It's something that I've experienced since about .110 (I think). Boris says it's something he'll try to fix later, but as I don't see it in any of your shots here, I thought maybe some of you have solved it already.
@Midhras: Yes, I have that problem, too. For example Skjor's - alreday thin - hair partially vanishes even more at the back of his head (leaving some bald patch). It happens with other characters, too. It's not that obvious and the affected charcters still look fine and interesting, but still it's a little strange.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some hair parts drawed as alpha transparent object at the end of rendering, these objects can't have ssao (it's very slow for transparencity) and mixing filter between transparent and non transparent objects do the same "business" to hair as with water. I don't think that will be any fix from me, for water may be, but not for hairs.