TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

By silverbullet1989 at 2012-06-02

Sarith

Hey.
I have been watching this thread since the beginning and I have to say amazing job to everyone involved. ENB is an unbelievable tool and at times it is hard to believe that some of the screen shots are of the same game. Thank you Boris for creating this unbelievable tool and everyone on these forums for using that to create art. I recently upgraded my computer and I cannot wait to start using everyone's configs and experiencing ENB for myself, please keep up the good work.

*sensei*

Sarith wrote:Hey.
I have been watching this thread since the beginning and I have to say amazing job to everyone involved. ENB is an unbelievable tool and at times it is hard to believe that some of the screen shots are of the same game. Thank you Boris for creating this unbelievable tool and everyone on these forums for using that to create art. I recently upgraded my computer and I cannot wait to start using everyone's configs and experiencing ENB for myself, please keep up the good work.
Hey, Sarith... welcome... thanks to Boris and the people here its like a whole new game.

Enjoy your new PC and the wonders of ENB :)

Just some random impressions from gameplay. Nothing to write home about - but the least to do to contribute a little:

*master*

Any thoughts or tips?

*sensei*

*master*

Nice setup dpeasant!

*sensei*

DogStar>>>
Very beautiful landscape captures you defiantly have artistic skills , you registered not that long ago and in my opinion already outdid lots of experienced members, Bravo !!!
I can't even imagine how good they could look if you had my ENB settings, I am glad that I didn't gave it to you :P
Last edited by Gionight on 02 Jun 2012, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@dpeasant

A lot of things in those Pictures Remind me about Mother Russia i dunno exactly why but i think partly the clothes and armour little bit of Metro look hehe, very nice character work also :)

@dogstar

Nice ones looks very close to trillvilles movie look :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote:@dpeasant

A lot of things in those Pictures Remind me about Mother Russia i dunno exactly why but i think partly the clothes and armour little bit of Metro look hehe, very nice character work also :)
Oh, you mean old soviet\russian spetsnaz helmets and body armour? Some parts of late Gothic europian armour looks almost alike, yep. That armour is ported from the Witcher 2, i think this is the best armour model up to date in all of games, very detailed and realistic(im talking about historically accurate armour though).
Anyway thank you! Also, i didnt mean any offence when talking about pngs.