TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@FMX

Why don't you just try Gionight's config and see how it looks for you?

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5516

And yes, YouTube butchers high-quality videos with its compression. Here's what you have to do to actually get videos to look good on YouTube (from my videographer buddy):

- fraps recording 2x final framerate (as in, if going to render 24fps on youtube, record @ 48)
- losses avi output from Adobe AE, quality motionblur (h.264 compression later works BETTER with motion blur)
- avi rendering in Vegas, separate audio render, pick final framerate
- avisynth crop through vdub to 1920x1072 (1072 because youtube secretly messes with 1080)
- h.264 encoding in megui
- mux mp4 and audio

I don't expect most people to jump through these kinds of hoops.

*master*

Here's how my game look so far

The lighting on the roots and stone cracks looks awesome Opeth, what kind of sorcery is that? SSAO tweaking?
Techuser
If i understood you correctly, press backspace key to reload presets and shaders after modifying them.
AH! GREAT!
I was leaving the game everytime to change a parameter

*master*

A few new ones...

people like it dark... made it really dark

Opethfeldt wrote:Image
Opeth, I'm still using and loving your original enb profile. When will you upload the new one? It looks even better!

From my preset

I cant get the injector settings to work properly, no matter how much I change the file everything stays the same (no change if I turn on and off the parameters with // too)

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:Techuser
If i understood you correctly, press backspace key to reload presets and shaders after modifying them.

For users with screenshots with grayish colors
Fire color is lost, increase it's "curve" property to restore. And if you think that color changed too much to gray, this is because intensity is very big and colors compressed in exponential manner. Some parameters in enbeffect.fx allow to restore colors (if you wish).

dpeasant
The game use wrong blue colors (greeny, but must be blue), apply violet color filter in enbeffect.fx before tonemapping. For example color.xyz*=float3(1.08, 1.0, 1.15); //not tested, tweak yourself

Gionight
What else (except ssao/ssil, i optimized it a bit, but different math and result not as good as in first) you don't like in 0.102?
This is only palette texture, i made it a lil bit greenish(actually, im using it for gta4) + bloom rgb is shifted to somewhat yellow-green, just because of my personal tastes. Though version without palette looks different(using bleach bypass from gta4 enbeffect + some other stuff like technicolor by DKT70 from gtaforums)
Gionight
Thank you, though im only messing around, not doing any consistent settings for now. This enb gives too much freedom to stop testing :lol: Also, your shots are too embarassingly epic. Artwork, no less. Best ad`s for ENB in my opinion. 8-)

This one is great. Reminds me Gothic II alot, with improved gfx. :P I wished to see GII remake on Skyrim engine.