TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

dpeasant wrote:
CruNcher wrote:@dpeasant

A lot of things in those Pictures Remind me about Mother Russia i dunno exactly why but i think partly the clothes and armour little bit of Metro look hehe, very nice character work also :)
Oh, you mean old soviet\russian spetsnaz helmets and body armour? Some parts of late Gothic europian armour looks almost alike, yep. That armour is ported from the Witcher 2, i think this is the best armour model up to date in all of games, very detailed and realistic(im talking about historically accurate armour though).
Anyway thank you! Also, i didnt mean any offence when talking about pngs.
i have to thank you i would have not thought about comparing but it seems the quality of most imagehoster is really good i guess mostly all use imagemagick in the background these days (and it really evolved also greatly) :)

Yep Spetsnaz Helmet that was what i remembered on the girl (this very specific shape) :)

also the Iron helmet is one you see very often in East European Produced Games :)

and yeah it looks very realistic total simple but has a nice look CD Project Designers are talented can't wait for their Cyberpunk Game :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

:|
Last edited by DogStar on 04 Jun 2012, 10:12, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DogStar wrote:
see images above
@ Dogstar

Beautiful just Beautiful, only strange thing is the total darkness Dovahkiin is moving in (especially as everything is lit on the ground) on the second to the last shot :)

Can you walk around in that scene ? could you make a Video ?

I guess Adam Adamowicz is really proud now where he is how many people his work is inspiring, this guy was really outstanding http://www.awesome-robo.com/2012/02/far ... -mind.html :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

[quote="CruNcher"][/quote]
Its strange though, cause this type of helmet is called "Sallet" and it was produced in Germany and Italy in 15-th century. Russians never used such helmets, but Poles did(thats why Witcher 2 has a lot of them :) ).

*master*

With Courier O' Balls's preset

@everyone: Awesome sreens and impressive work with presets! ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DogStar, that looks incredible. I wonder how you got that beautiful sunset. I like what I'm seeing in your preset.
Mine is totally borked right now.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

midhras wrote:Image
Epic! :shock:

Hi,

I really love my preset, and I want to keep the settings even when moving to the newer version of ENB with sun rays. I try to copy the same settings over, but it doesn't give me the same effect.

Also, how do I port over my depth of field settings? I'm very confused.

*master*

demonic790 wrote:Hi,

I really love my preset, and I want to keep the settings even when moving to the newer version of ENB with sun rays. I try to copy the same settings over, but it doesn't give me the same effect.

Also, how do I port over my depth of field settings? I'm very confused.
All you need to do is just copy new d3d9 file to your preset and add missing strokes (like "EnableSunRays=true", [RAYS] parameters and all other stuff you don't have in your old file) from release enbseries.ini to yours.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Doesn't the dll add those by itself? I do remember it did in my case.
By the way, does anyone know what the ContrastDay and ContrastNight settings under bloom do? They've appeared, and they seem to sometimes get changed automatically. Changing them has no effect on bloom or contrast as far as I can see.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.