TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gionight wrote:DogStar>>>
Very beautiful landscape captures you defiantly have artistic skills , you registered not that long ago and in my opinion already outdid lots of experienced members, Bravo !!!
I can't even imagine how good they could look if you had my ENB settings, I am glad that I didn't gave it to you :P

Thank you Gionight... that is a real compliment.

Sorry if I missed any posts regarding the shots... it was not my intent to offend, I simply did not see it :oops:
CruNcher wrote:
DogStar wrote:
see images above
@ Dogstar

Beautiful just Beautiful, only strange thing is the total darkness Dovahkiin is moving in (especially as everything is lit on the ground) on the second to the last shot :)
I'm not sure... the light is behind the character and I'm looking up, making adaption reduce the levels in general, making him a silhouette.

*master*

ImageImage

Yes, I already know about the neck seams... Can someone recommend a mod to remove it? I use UNP body mod.

AND WTF!! :lol:

*sensei*

I have decided to make this my last post here.

I failed to see a certain members reply to some of my shots, as I intimated above, and as I didn't give some grateful, grovelling reply I received a nasty PM which I really did not deserve. It was a genuine miss, as I clicked 'Post Reply' to an older page, made my post and switched-off for the night, missing the posts above.

I do not wish to be around such people, people who consider themselves to be some kind of elite and think its their right to abuse others, particularity for something so minor, and purely accidental.

There are some great people on here that actually do give help, rather than think a compliment is doing me, or anyone, some kind of great service.

So, thank you to those who do great work on here, and share it, so those like me, who came knowing very little, can learn, and make Skyrim a much better experience.

AND a huge thank you to Boris for creating and updating ENB, which is an incredible tool for those of us who love to tweak and fiddle, almost more than play.

Cheers............. Dogstar.
Last edited by DogStar on 03 Jun 2012, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.

Whoa bro, your pics were awesome and several folks acknowledged that, I can remember that without checking. And don't let the haters drag you down to their level.

*master*

DogStar wrote:I have decided to make this my last post here.
Did I missed something? :|

*sensei*

DogStar>>>
Calm down my friend!!! and don't leave this thread because of such minor as you said by yourself accidental, make even more post with Awesome pictures, there is no need to act this way.
But if you leave it I will leave this forum too. I already tired to death by this Amazing game :) I just need some cause to make this move :P

on a kind of unrelated note... does anyone else use the following mods
The Imaginator
SV- the outdoors
SV- the indoors
Dragon Warrior Effects
Ultra Realistic lighting
I use to use them with .102 config but ive noticed now there not making an impact on the game with .113
I was wondering if this was ENB related or Patch related

*sensei*

:(
Last edited by DogStar on 04 Jun 2012, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DogStar, whatever happened, don't stop posting here on account of whatever it was that transpired. I think everyone that posts here adds his voice to a choir, and a choir that is small and filled with similar voices can of course sing, but it'll never amount to much. I enjoy your pictures, and would hate to see them disappear. I'm also eagerly awaiting the day you post your settings, as the main way I learn is by looking at what makes others' configs tick.

I've found the forum here to be made up of people that both enjoy posting what they've achieved, and wondering in amazement how others' games look. There's not a lot of drama actually, and I wouldn't describe this bunch as a group of stuck-up people that only accept the in-crowd.

I see this thread as a means to get inspired and I think that's the best way to treat it. Of course, I ask (and sometimes even answer, though I'm not very knowledgeable) a question here and there, but this is hardly the best place to learn about or discuss the ins and outs of ENB. It's a screenshot thread and most posters view it that way. Maybe it would be good to go with Dirty Peasant's idea and make a thread where people that want to learn can post questions and give each other hints and tips.

All in short: keep posting and help make this thread a better place and don't feel too ticked off on account of whatever was said in a PM. Personal messages are just that, personal, and in no means reflective of what goes on in a community.

EDIT:
@silverbullet
You can only make the Imaginator work (even though mindflux had a different idea using code that I never got around to try out -- sorry mindflux!) with ENB, you have to enable Skyrim's original colour correction in enbeffect.fx, specifically this line should not be commented out:

#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION

Hope that helps.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

:D thanks midhras