TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Yep i can absolutely understand that you can't talk about it because of your NDA, i guess you will show up more about this crowed system and how it affects Gameplay anyways in the upcoming months before release can't wait to see some more about it then just this very very small glimpse of it in that Video i was like WOW when sawing that just those last seconds not sure how many actually understood what they saw there, your animation work was absolutely beautiful very organic all those different transitions of Agent 47 that lead you until the end and then boom the climax :)

Yeah i actually missed that they where awarded with Company of the last year and Best Game of the Year shame on me but they really owned it i would say they will still own this year in the Art Department most probably ;)

About the Sharpness im not doing much in those regards except ENB 2x MSAA and High Res textures mostly 2k that seems enough to be internally working very well especially @ lower resolutions (in Engine Downsampling) :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 07 Jun 2012, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

My next Step of my ENB Preset, love the realness :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher: hehe.. What video are you talking about?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola wrote:CruNcher: hehe.. What video are you talking about?
This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d8OrZiOiXc

though i see there was a lot more released afterwards i have to dig through it especially the E3 stuff :)

Btw some years back i wrote a small Script (Intro) where Max Payne and Agent 47 would be both involved in it was based on a Mission that Agent 47 had to execute and after that hunted down not only by Max Payne but also more dark characters involved in the organization he works for and those misused him for their purpose and put him into the target line, still find that idea of merging Game worlds and characters interesting and Agent 47 and Max Payne in 1 story could be quiet a blast, though guess hard to realize such a IP merging in the way of a Game, but when Comics and Movies can do it why shouldn't Different Game Companies be able to pull this up someday ;)

I mean it could be done merging story's in the way of 2 Game releases one in the Max Payne Franchise and one in the Hitman Franchise showing both as different viewpoints of the Story, quiet a task i know but i still hope for something like this happening someday in the Industry ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 07 Jun 2012, 12:28, edited 2 times in total.

*sensei*

Still messing with the shaders.

*master*

@DevilKitty: Thanks and I will release my settings, I just want to finish them properly before a new release.
@dpeasant: Looks really nice, love the SSAO on the stairs screenshot.
@kalicola: Nice to see that there are still some people doing a job that they want and love to do. I hope you make it big in the industry, good luck!
@propa: Very nice scrrenshots :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Kalicola

I just watched Square Enix next Research steps

http://www.agnisphilosophy.com/ <- it's amazing :)

The Spirits Within Quality is surely reached in some Points even overthrown Capcom currently can't hold with this and also Crytek and Epic look partly odd in direct comparison :)

You can see virtually every company moving now into new Engines and a lot of unique developments not only licensed stuff very exciting Lucasarts (A.N.D) work together with ILM also quiet amazing very good times ahead for PCs :)

Crytek and Dice set the Bar very High but slowly we see everyone reaching that Bar and partly jump over it (in different parts), very exciting :D

And i saw the Hitman Absolution Chinatown Demo now with more of the Crowd System in action very nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pal859keA, i really wonder who Developed that IO-Interactive or Square Enix, but i guess it makes no difference both being 1 Division now hehe :)

*master*

Reduced the near fog again:

And again a huge thank you to dpeasant for his help on tweaking the bloom.fx.
I'll post some proper shots later.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Taz: how do you tweek the bloom.fx? What tips? I must have missed something.. Please enlightn me :-)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, some offtopic from me.
Final Fantasy tech demo looks very nice, i don't know how they integrated it with Maya (as understood from preview), but it's the best possible way to make games, using favorite 3d tools. Graphic fx are nothing revolutionary, but quality of models is great, hope not just for a few small scenes. Hard to see on video something, but i like japanese games also because many of them even on PS2 use better texturing methods than most american/europe games (i hate boolean modifiers for texturing, corners and edges must have own texture mapping).

kalicola
Several days ago saw screenshots of "asian" scenes of new Hitman and thought they are good, remind me some lovely games. Then i saw video with "nuns" and became interested if the similar possible with game content in real time. Unfortunately it's possible, graphic programmers of the engine/game and artists who set lighting/weather worked in wrong direction. Don't know who decided to make exactly the same look of the game as it is, but on some screens it's awful by colors and lighting, strictly to concept art? Nice for Alice McGee Madness Returns 2.