TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

I think DOF is misleading, in game it's annoying.

*master*

@Opeth

First, your screens look amazing as always. That first one of the church is spectacular.

Second, it is of course a matter of personal taste, but I love DOF in game. I would never play without it. But that's just me 8-)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Hey guys! While we are on the topic of DoF perhaps someone can help me.

Using Matso's DoF for a long while now and everything has been great. But recently I got some bigger armour and now when walking in 3rd person the distance is going in and out of focus all the time as the shoulder pad is being focussed on. Bit of a nightmare, this happens with the default settings in the file. I have tried various things now but no luck.

Some of the armour in question is Wolf Armour (you can get it by typing coc qasmoke in the console and getting it from the all armours chest and Einherger armour which is one I downloaded from the Nexus, it has a dragon skull on the right shoulder.

I hope someone can help! Cheers!

*sensei*

CruNcher
Nah, ill make some showcase of weathers, perhaps, but later. Full day\night cycle is ready for only a few and im still struggling with getting cute colour for shadows. Right now ive switched to interiors, maybe i have a strange taste for colours(lol, like Deus Ex with ENBseries), but i like colourfull thingies, for now i mainly fixed some overbright candle lights(point lightin intensity in .ini file is global and will break some other lights, so its better to controll them through editor) and shifted their colour from white-yellow to more orangish. Ill decrease overall saturation a bit, though.
I still dont understand how to controll those goddamn light beams, theyre using some "weather" stats, but i cant find them anywhere in the editor(not outside global weathers, but some local like "pinewoodforestweather"). They give too much light and i dont want just to disable them, cause theyre cute.
Anyway, thanks for the comments, guys. :)
PS I dont think my .esp will be of any good with other presets. :cry:

@hinti
Look for "coverwoman" or "coverwomen" on NEXUS. Thats not vip :)

*sensei*

CruNcher>>>
If I will need some advice and criticism you will be the last guy I would ask, Seriously . And why you even post something like this, dedicated to me?
Personally i prefer many of the ENBs here compared to Gionights ENB and Setup and the reason for that is pretty simple his very clean setup looses immersevenes for me it looks to clean and flat over time but overall many ENBs here create much more Immersive look and feels and you can feel the passion put into them pixel by pixel watching them
Where did I wrote that my Skyrim ENB is the best thing on earth?
If I or any other member would start posting things we didn't like in others pics/setts, than here will be never-ending battles. And in case if you missed , I numerous times wrote that my gol is to achieve CGI quality or photorealism with a reach colors.

DogStar>>>
I would hate this forum to turn into a bash Gionight free for all
I will never allow it, you can trust me on this ;)

PS: Enough is enough, I am leaving this forum because I am really tired fighting with ignorants and only thing I get from it is a headache .

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

PS: Enough is enough, I am leaving this forum because I am really tired fighting with ignorants and only thing I get from it is a headache .
Leaving already? You only just got made staff. Lol.

I get tired of all the fighting here so I just decide to ignore the people who annoy me. Would be easier if you did the same. Thick skin and all that.

People are always going to criticise the work of others. I know I get my fair share. The more you react to it the more they throw at you.

At the end of the day you post some of the best screenshots on this forum, no one can really take that away from you.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Unreal Warfare>>>
I just can't ignore tactless my friend, sorry to all other members who happen to read all this.
Thank you UW you are a really great guy as many, many others here .

*master*

@dpeasant
Really love the lighting you've got indoors. It's like a fantasy version of that movie Enter the Void. Also, I know what you mean about the light beams and other FX objects, like mist and artificial glow. They're quite tricky to modify using ENB because a lot of them have region-based emittance data and are also affected by ambient lighting and Skyrim's internal direct lighting when no such data is provided. Basically, regions contain their own climate and weather data, and region data is often used for depth textures around windows or areas where one might expect to see natural sources of light. It's all a bit of a headache, I think, but good luck anyway. I'd be happy to play with what you've shown so far, since it already looks fantastic, so don't kill yourself trying to fix Bethesda's weird FX design lol.

@Dogstar, Johnny5srv, Pmind, theradkial
Thanks guys! And yeah, the little church is also from my mod.

@Kalicola
Haha, thanks! But I think if Ridley Scott ever wanted me to do anything, it would probably be to fetch him coffee. Btw, did you ever finish work on your skeleton animation? I remember you posting sometime back about making a mod where they climb out of the ground or something...I remember it looked pretty slick.

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

@DogStar
I like this one

@Opethfeldt
Hi, great shots man.

@Unreal Warfare
I like this one

@dpeasant
All the screenshots are good but i like this one more
thanks for this, its a inspiration.

take care all