TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Did a lot of tweaking again... most of it good but had to revert some things back or need to tweak bit more. Hoping to get most of it done before Dawnguard so can actually take time to play without going nuts (and hope it doesn't have issues due to some annoying changes).

*master*

I have started a new ENB config. And I'm really satisfied about the day settings of my config. I think they are finished now.

Here are some test screenshots:

I'm using Matso's Bloom and HD6's enbeffect.

But my nights still look aweful. I just can't get the PointLighting right. In most areas outdoors the lights like fires and lanterns look good, but in Whiterun everything is messed up. The lighting around the fire is very weak and I can barely see it. Only if I set the PointLightingIntensity to 10 or similar. But if I do so some lights like the fires around the Talos statue become bright like the sun. Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jasong3nom

Do you guys have any mods for the FIRE (campfire, torches etc..) to make it better? with bloom or something similar.
I find the Vanilla fire very flat. And I've been looking all over the internet for a mod to no avail.

*sensei*

Thank you for the comments on the previous set :)

A few around Whiterun.

*master*

Okay everyone, v4.0 is now live. I will consider this a BETA for time being as up until now every update to ENBPM has simply been tweaks here and there, but the look has overall stayed very much the same. Version 4.0 is quite different. I put a lot of work into the palette. Once that was done I had to do some major tweaking to compensate for the new palette, but I also went in a drastically different direction for the overall look and feel.

So, this will not be for everyone, but it is finally getting closer to what I have always wanted to achieve, so if you like what I have done thus far, give it a try and see what you think.

Download it here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4577/? ... od_id=4577

Here are a few more shots.... sorry if you don't like the slideshow GIFs... I think they do a pretty good job for comparisons purposes, though the limited color palette does diminish them quite a bit....

I have found that if you let the page and all the images load, then refresh the page, it does a pretty good job at synching them up so they are are not all switching at random times...

That is all.

Hi everyone i deicide to try the 114 and its awesome but!!!! i got high performance lost, in some cases / places is unplayable.. but its ok the new skylighting is awesome and lucky you peoples who can play the game with it at decent frames.

@DogStar
Hi, great! shots man, correct me if im wrong but you are adding some new style to your config right?

My first screenshot with 114

*sensei*

I still didnt manage to test that new weather mod, though i doubt it will be of any use to my preset.

Anyone tried Dawnguard on 360 yet?

I had my first chance to play Dawnguard while at a friends the other day, he fell asleep so I stayed up and played a few hours of that good stuff on his 360.

I got to the part where you get given the Vampire Lord power, and I can say that the form is so much fun to play, there is a lot of extra modding potential when Dawnguard gets released due to the nature of the Crossbows, I'm betting there's gunna be some sweet ass guns/rifles/crossbows that will be made, I'm holding off playing Skyrim again until it's released!

*sensei*

@PMind - Great work and I look forward to seeing what your config looks like on my set-up... you've defined quite a unique style there.

@Maken1 - Yes, it called colour :lol: its a heavily modified version of Matso's last release, with a custom palette. I liked the fact the water did not glow like some strange luminous liquid in low light, or night conditions, so I thought I would try and adapt it to my liking, without buggering things up too much [fire looks awesome too]. It lacks a bit of the bright sunlight effect, but it has a nice painterly feel.... BTW what config do you use, or is it your own?... very nice pics anyway 8-)

@dpeasant - your shots also have that painterly feel too, though in a different way; highly atmospheric.