TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Huge performance drop with sky lighting enabled happen when shadow resolution set to some huge value and quality of sky light filtering is 0 or 1 (at this moment 0 is same as 1). If such drop is not always happen, then it's unknown videocard cache miss problem, i saw similar in gta 4, may be some of textures placed in "slow" area of video memory or something wrong with drivers, don't know. I did partial fix to this problem in gta4, but in skyrim can't do it now as effect is not yet complete.

Btw:
I'm thinking about posting links (nexus) to best presets on the main page of the site.

*master*

TV_ENB

other stuff

*master*

@dpeasant: I love the style of you ENB. I think I have to play Witcher 2 again. :D

@all other: Also great pictures.

Here are some of mine:

[...]

Can someone please tell me why I always get this message if I want to show some screenshots in fullsize?!
"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image."

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

Next Generation prepare an update, some preset screens of cinema:

Winterfell ENB v2, based on ENB 0.114 has been released (including sky lighting (for even more real landscapes), should perform better (depending on system and bottleneck), has slightly richer yet still cold colours and more stable antialiasing): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19661

Just some random first impression shots (taken rather quickly):

DogStar wrote:@PMind - Great work and I look forward to seeing what your config looks like on my set-up... you've defined quite a unique style there.

@Maken1 - Yes, it called colour :lol: its a heavily modified version of Matso's last release, with a custom palette. I liked the fact the water did not glow like some strange luminous liquid in low light, or night conditions, so I thought I would try and adapt it to my liking, without buggering things up too much [fire looks awesome too]. It lacks a bit of the bright sunlight effect, but it has a nice painterly feel.... BTW what config do you use, or is it your own?... very nice pics anyway 8-)

@dpeasant - your shots also have that painterly feel too, though in a different way; highly atmospheric.
Ohh i see my friend :D thats great, i noticed you was using some of your previous style + the new one, it suits pretty good as well keep it up. I forget to ask you before if you are still using 113 ? or your lastest screenshots were taken using 114 ?

Its my config, its an old config from enb 102 times when i started to play Skyrim with ENB for first time. In time when Boris released new versions i just updated the old D3D9 with it and added it new features to my enbseries.ini, change / try new settings on enbeffect, enbprepass and so until get the same style or create new one. There is some settings i deicide to sacrifice because my hardware limits to give more to others =/.

Thanks :D i hope to see some indoor screenshots next time to see how it looks with your new config.

@Boris
Hi, good to know that, i was using sky light filter 0 instead of 2 ( default ), i will try 1.
Btw im using Nvidia drivers 301.42 on one Nvidia SLI of GTS 250 1GB and my Shadows are set to High on Skyrim Launcher. I really like enb 114 and i want to use it but i have huge performance drop, i think i need to unistall or not use some mods or lowering some video settings and settings on my enbseries.ini like AO ( that i like so much :( ) to free more performance.

@fedorrrz
Hi, awesome screenshots man.

@Tywele
Hi, once you have uploaded all your screenshots to your image hoster, copy the Direct Link that the image(s) you want to post provide and paste using this: " [ img ] [ /img ] " ( WITHOUT SPACE ). I hope this help.

@theradikal11
Hi, como esta todo? :) muy buenas imagenes sigue asi. Salu2.

*master*

Va bien @Maken1 :D . Aún sigo actualizando las configs :)

*master*

@Maken1: Yeah, I know how to post images in a forum but I can't do it here because I get this message. I've also tried to specify the size of the image within the [img]-tag but it didn't help too. Thanks anyway.

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

del