TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@theradikal11
No enserio te quedaron muy buenas de verdad :D, la del Oso me gusto bastante, ese especular le queda a tu config, ojala yo tambien tuviera algo de ese especular como te sale a ti en tus imagenes.

Some more from enb 114

@Confidence Man really good shots I´m very glad to see you back keep up your work buddy and I hope you continue your great enb preset man :)

also to the others: theradikal11, Maken1, dpeasant, fedorrrz great shots buddys keep it up! :thumbs:

here are some random shots of mine

more shots will follow if I have more time ;) and sry for the big size but the thumbnail code did not work correct because it shows the following error:
Can not determine the image size! really sry for it^^

CPU: Intel Core i3 550 @ 3.20 GHz

RAM: 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 665 MHz

Motherboard: Packard Bell imedia s3810

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7750

HDD:625GB Western Digital

Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

*master*

@glintday: ;)

*master*

I wonder why it is working now but I don't care. xD

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*sensei*

Maken1 wrote:
Ohh i see my friend :D thats great, i noticed you was using some of your previous style + the new one, it suits pretty good as well keep it up. I forget to ask you before if you are still using 113 ? or your lastest screenshots were taken using 114 ?

Its my config, its an old config from enb 102 times when i started to play Skyrim with ENB for first time. In time when Boris released new versions i just updated the old D3D9 with it and added it new features to my enbseries.ini, change / try new settings on enbeffect, enbprepass and so until get the same style or create new one. There is some settings i deicide to sacrifice because my hardware limits to give more to others =/.
Cheers Maken1.... I'm using .113, as I can't get .114 to play nice with this config; I almost completely lose the sky, as it bleaches-out, and I find if I try to lighten the shadows, by upping the AmbientMinLevel I get yellow cast shadows on grass and rocks. So it no go for me ATM... fortunately I'm very happy with .113 and what it has to offer.

Quite pleased with this set-up now as it offers no nasty surprises, and works in all conditions... only thing possibly is dungeons are a bit too dark, but its no bad thing.

@dpeasant- the colours in your screenshots are fantastic :D

A little off topic but can anyone recommend any good mods to replace the detailed cities mod as its not been updated for a while and id like to try some other mods for whiterun and solitude

DogStar wrote:
Maken1 wrote:
Ohh i see my friend :D thats great, i noticed you was using some of your previous style + the new one, it suits pretty good as well keep it up. I forget to ask you before if you are still using 113 ? or your lastest screenshots were taken using 114 ?

Its my config, its an old config from enb 102 times when i started to play Skyrim with ENB for first time. In time when Boris released new versions i just updated the old D3D9 with it and added it new features to my enbseries.ini, change / try new settings on enbeffect, enbprepass and so until get the same style or create new one. There is some settings i deicide to sacrifice because my hardware limits to give more to others =/.
Cheers Maken1.... I'm using .113, as I can't get .114 to play nice with this config; I almost completely lose the sky, as it bleaches-out, and I find if I try to lighten the shadows, by upping the AmbientMinLevel I get yellow cast shadows on grass and rocks. So it no go for me ATM... fortunately I'm very happy with .113 and what it has to offer.

Quite pleased with this set-up now as it offers no nasty surprises, and works in all conditions... only thing possibly is dungeons are a bit too dark, but its no bad thing.
Cheers DogStar, how are you? :)
Too bad man, im in the same case, trying somethings to see if i can get some close to the actual look of my config with 113, Boris is working more on it and we need to wait. Im still dealing with the sky and in other hand with the grain with shadows not matter what i do there is some grain at the end and my main problem with my huge performance drop with it. Im still with 113 because the performance and look it provide me and trying 114 to see what i can do.
You said: " Quite pleased with this set-up " <----- Thats all matter :D and do you like brigther or dark Dungeons? in my case i like more brighter Dungeons to enjoy more it details.
Btw nice screenshots and are you using Anisotropic on the enbseries.ini or Nvidia drivers?

@fedorrrz
Hi, you did it again! man :D

@glintday
Hi, thank you very much and not need to sorry man its ok about the size :). Btw are you sing enb 113?

:S sorry for my bad english.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Unreal: That orc close-up up is the best damn shot I've seen for awhile.

@Maken1 yes you are right I used .113 but soon I will adapt this on the new .114 if this is final and not in beta^^ I´ve tried .114 and it looks shitty with my enb preset so I wait until .114 is finished then I try to adapt it ;) and your english is good mine is worser^^ because I´m a german with an english experience and that in school since only 2 years^^

CPU: Intel Core i3 550 @ 3.20 GHz

RAM: 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 665 MHz

Motherboard: Packard Bell imedia s3810

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7750

HDD:625GB Western Digital

Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio