TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Boris :
thanx for deleting it, I couldn't figure how I could do to delete it myself.
;)
And thanx for updating 0.114, will give it another go.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

Tried adapting settings to work with Climates of Tamriel (I decided to use his interior lighting adjustments since they were recommended). Some interesting results, but generally what I've got is rubbish. Some of the weathers, as they approach dusk, become a bit exaggerated even in vanilla mode. Noon and Midnight are crap. Maybe I'll send the author a PM and see if he's willing to release the mod with the vanilla weather parameters intact. I don't see why there can't be a "light" version, where users can get the texture upgrade and fx features without the all the strange lighting changes. Also, does anyone notice that there's a lot of weird blurring going on in CoT when depth of field is enabled in skyrimprefs?

Anyway, the result of some experimentation:

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Trillville :

agreed. Makes me think about the Vanilla version of RLWC...kind of an Imaginator indeed.
I'm not skilled enough with the CK, but I don't see also why we couldn't have weather modifications, separate areas corrections without lighting alterations...
Anyway, great pics.
I wouldn't involve myself anymore about tweaking around another imagespace modifier, too much headaches :)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

+1 for a 'lite' version of COT... I've given it a few chances, and tried to make changes around it, but there are too many things I don't like to use it full time. I find some of the lighting effects too dark for the time of day, and some of the fog/blurring just looks awful... however, when it does look good, its spectacular.

@dpeasant - amazing screens once again; the colouration and lighting are so nice... hope you resolve your issues.

@tillville - fantastic shots, and I love your latest release, which I had a good play with yesterday... the mood your config generates is extraordinary.
Samurai_Smartie wrote:Alt-Tab once - move mouse cursor up and down next to the windows taskbar until it disappears - press windows key once - leftclick into black skyrim window

voila no mouse cursor
Thanks I'll give that a try :)

A_H

ENBSeries wrote: kalicola
Cursor for me is always the problem. In older patches it dissapeared when switched by TAB in to spell/power/map/pagic menu (or what is that) and moved mouse to one selection (or was that direction keys? don't remember). Now this trick not working.
DogStar wrote:
Samurai_Smartie wrote:Alt-Tab once - move mouse cursor up and down next to the windows taskbar until it disappears - press windows key once - leftclick into black skyrim window
voila no mouse cursor
Thanks I'll give that a try :)
There is a way to around the mouse cursor issue while alt tabbing;
its to bring up the menu in the game before you Alt_Tab, when you came back to the game in this state the windows mouse cursor is not displayed as you'd enter the menu UI.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks to all who replied to the curser problem, nice :)

Tywele: Congrats on your release, very nice presentation you the nexus site, and the sweet video.. I hope you don't mind me using your nexus setup as a base for my own release, it looks good.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

@kalicola: Thank you. And I don't mind. ;)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

Some kind of "Welcome to Jurrasik Park" using True Vision Cinematic 2.0 =)

*master*

Hey;I am working to update V2.5 enb hollywood, some preview screenshots with FILM GRAIN ON

Gallery 1080p: http://theradikmeri.minus.com/m8jZk4V0H/1g

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard