TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Thanks for the feedback and no, im not using any mods except for the characters(clothing, armour) and cities "decorative" mods.

*sensei*

mindflux wrote:Thanks DogStar, definitely one of my favourite areas too - love the atmosphere. I actually asked the author of Lake Ilinalta Expanded (here) if he'd want to put some extra detail into the Falkreath woods as well, and as it happens, he promised to give it a try. His Ilinalta stuff is good, detailed but not over-the-top, so I'm very much looking forward.

Over-saturation, what's that? :D Don't think so, looks just great to me. There's a very nice painterly feeling into the screens that I really like. Actually, I'll take the last screen as a yardstick as to how I want the characters to look.
Thank you kind sir :)

That's the first time I've come across that mod, and its great!... I love the extra clutter of bits of tree etc, so, I'm delighted you posted the link. I hope he extends it as you asked... and does other areas too.

Another pretty scene for the same area.

AND dpeasant WOW WOW WOW :o :shock: :!:

You somehow have created something with colour and subtlety... its really quite an achievement.... I hope you know when to stop, its so easy to lose something great by overworking it :)
MetallicAcid wrote:Enjoy :)
I did ;) good stuff!.

*sensei*

Big update :mrgreen:
Realized that by combining latest 114beta with HD6s effects.fx and Matsos prepass.fx.
Modified some things in their files, but mostly worked with enbseries.ini.
It's very sensitive to changes. Already messed it all up completly for a few times. Still not satisfied. Planing release of preset on weekend.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

del

*master*

dpeasant wrote:Thanks for the feedback and no, im not using any mods except for the characters(clothing, armour) and cities "decorative" mods.
Starting to look a lot like TheRadik's Next Generation ENB

*sensei*

DogStar
Thanks, Im making backups :D I really should jump into finalizing this stuff, im more busy with redoing same 4 or 5 weathers from scratch each time, and this will lead me nowhere in terms of releasing something for the public.
Samurai_Smartie
Nothing in common except the same city vegetation mod. Colours and lighting are completely different.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DogStar, glad you liked the Ilinalta mod! Don't forget to check out the Riverwood mod from the same author while you're at it, it's good stuff as well.

Nice shot from the bridge, love that view too. Sorry, can't up the ante right now as I'm (trying) working on the tundra...

The LOD trees, bleurgh! The crazy saturated plants are bit of a headache as well.

Nice work, all!

*sensei*

mindflux
Grass is heavily affected by ambient colour and intensity(not direct ambient, but by simple ambient), so you may try to desaturate plants a bit by making ambient grey(it will give them their "real" color, like the texture itself) and leaving direct ambient colourful as it was. Direct sunlight plays role, but it affects ground more than grass. Probably you already know that, but just in case. ;)
And lods... Well, they always suck. At least, Beth couldve made them polygonal, not freaking low-res sprites.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ah, thanks dpeasant - I was suspecting simple ambient plays some role, but never got around trying it just yet. Will do now based on your tip.

Do you also have problems with cloud setup? Maybe there's something I don't fully get yet, but it seems like the behaviour is pretty erratic.

I wish I had supercomputer so that I could turn off LOD for trees (if that's even possible, haven't checked) :D