TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

CruNcher wrote: could you show Heelgen Keep the Intro Dungeon their is 1 specific scene that likes to blow out very easily with it's point lights and brings adaption todo strange things, creating to bright lights that would be perfect though in a Night Exterior scene that bugs me Personaly to Hell reaching a good 1 Scene result is rather easy but reaching consistency throughout is hard and if you count in all the different mods Skyrim users user it can become even more frustrating i think :)
Is it like a sewer area where you run into the archers? That part is f'd up no matter what. I think it's the ambient lighting they use there to try and fake sunlight reflecting around the room, short of editing the lighting in the cell there's not much to be done. Certain interiors like Orc Strongholds and ice caves can be fixed by just changing the lighting template (generally anything that uses the Green Cave or Ice Cave templates will look like crap with enb), but some specific areas (like that Helgen dungeon one) aren't as simple.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

Thanks for looking!

Idaten

New poster. Just wanted to post some screenies of my current config. Its certainly not my own, rather a mish mash of just about everyones with some tweaks. Loses a bit of quality cause its jpeg but oh well. Enjoy.

And this Last one just for some lols

@ The above ^

@_@

*master*

@Idaten: Your first screenshot is just beautiful!

@All: I'm really getting headaches trying to fix the glowing water issue. What I know at this point is, that the farfog value is the most relevant when it comes to water color (or the water reflections to be more precise) and the skylower value has an big inpact aswell (thanks to dpeasant for letting me know), but still there is no way to properly fix this. If I darken the farfog value to much I run into an ugly issue when in first person view.
Has anyone been able find a workaround for this issue?

Some screenshots so you guys know what I'm talking about:

The glowing water problem:

(only during overcast weather types)

the semi fix:

and the new FPS issue that comes with it:

Any help is appreciated. I allready tried to fiddle around with the water properties, but without luck :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is that at night?

*sensei*

@shingouki, I got your PM but am unable to reply. Seems I need more posts or something before that option becomes available to me. If you PM me your email address, I can answer accordingly.

*master*

Idaten wrote:New poster. Just wanted to post some screenies of my current config. Its certainly not my own, rather a mish mash of just about everyones with some tweaks. Loses a bit of quality cause its jpeg but oh well. Enjoy.

And this Last one just for some lols

I like this one, subject matter aside, I can't help but think this config is just blindingly bright in game during the daytime clear weather.
Last edited by Johnny5srv on 08 Aug 2012, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

Confidence-Man wrote:Is that at night?
Yep

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

T.A.Z wrote:
Confidence-Man wrote:Is that at night?
Yep
I think it's just the result of overall nighttime values. Maybe too bright, too high contrast, etc... This is what mine looks like:

Overcast/Rain night

Fog night

It will always stand out but it can be brought under control more or less.