TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Am i right that lenz fx feature for sun is useless and i don't need to program it to more than just example?

*sensei*

Не думаю что бесполезно, я лично просто пока не сподобился апдейт поставить. Хочу сначала папки почистить, а то запутался уже в десятках бэкапов .длл которые у меня лежат.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Opethfeldt wrote:Thanks mindflux.
Dogstar: Im using vanilla texture for pine.
eldyraen:Glorious Grasses.
Those look great. I've got to try that grass mod, I can't stand looking at the terrain anymore. No matter how nice I can get it to look, seeing blobs of grass in the middle of bare ground always drags it down.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Am i right that lenz fx feature for sun is useless and i don't need to program it to more than just example?

I say get rid of it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris, I don't think it's useless but in my opinion it doesn't fit very well to the theme of Skyrim, quite the same as with anamorphic flare. Just my personal opinion, though, and I'm sure others will enjoy it.

DogStar, I'm using vanilla textures for branches as well. I think I sourced the upscaled vanilla ones I'm now using from this mod. It has a lot of other nice stuff too for mixing and matching.

Dpeasant, I'm really liking your strong shadows and colours. I can imagine it's not easy to balance it all out with that strong SSAO, but I'm sure you'll pull it off eventually. That snowstorm, I guess it's at night? Love the look, whatever the case.

Test with Vertex Color shader disabled

The thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=938&p=11251#p11251

*sensei*

mindflux wrote:DogStar, I'm using vanilla textures for branches as well. I think I sourced the upscaled vanilla ones I'm now using from this mod. It has a lot of other nice stuff too for mixing and matching.
Thank you, I'll check those out.

I should not talk too soon, but I feel I'm in a good place at the moment... no doubt I'll find somewhere it looks horrible though. But, it'll have to wait as I'm having a few days away from the PC :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The Goddess... she is coming.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

C'mon Cruncher, don't make me do all that work :cry:. I haven't even looked to sunrise, sunset and night in CK yet, but it looks fine.

Sunny days now