TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gionight wrote:This is my main preset it's almost the same version which I am using while taking my screenshots 0.99v . This pack includes FXAA to balance colors and make nights darker, it's enabled by default you should use it only at night time, turn on and off by "Pause" key, also includes SkyBoost r3 with weather trainer from Alexander Blade you can change weather by "Page Up" "Page Down" keys.
For best image quality you should turn on IL in enbseries,ini this line at the bottom --> "ILAmount=0.0" change it to look like this --> "ILAmount=0.6" it's only for a day time use because IL effect start glowing at night. If someone want to decrease global saturation open "enbeffect.fx" find this line "float EColorSaturationV2=1.6;" 44-line in //v2 section and adjust it. You can also adjust "FXAA injector" for night times for your liking, make it darker/brighter and so on.
I also added my Skyrim performance ini's without "uGrids and shadows" adjustments, you only need to write your own monitor resolution in "SkyrimPrefs.ini" and thats it.
Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjr7407vr22i9wr
Very Important!!! for Best image quality users with Nvidia cards should turn on 16X Anisotropic Filtering through Control Panel and if you have some powerful cards in SLI turn on SGSSAAx2 with NvidiaInspector , ingame AA needs to be MultiSample=2.

INSTALLATION: Just put all this files(except Skyrim ini's) into your main game directory with Skyrim.exe .
Skyrim ini's copy/past with replacement in this directory C: User/UserName/ My Documents/My Games/Skyrim.

Who already downloaded it re-download it again

Hi Gionight - no hard feelings man. Glad we squashed it. :) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THE LINK TO v0.99!!!!! :o I had a question about setting SGSSAAx2. Is there anything I need to change in the AA settings here? Image

*sensei*

far327>>>
Hi :)
No, everything fine, but this game doesn't need to set Antialiasing mode to Override at least for me, I have it at default Application-controlled, anyway it doesn't matter in case of Skyrim.

*master*

kittie885 wrote:As far as I know I am using all of the files, at least I moved them all to my directory when I downloaded.

I do have an Nvidia though, so that may be the difference between yours and my photos. I have downloaded presets from other people and had them look different in my game than on the photos the other people had posted also, so I know something on my computer is set differently than everyone else.

The thing is I love that much green! I love all the color and how much color there is (I know i'm in the minority with that and am probably a wierdo), just not the white. If I have to adjust all of the colors and tone them down just to make the whites stop being like getting a flashlight shone in your face then i'll just leave it as it is though. But thank you so much for sharing your preset. :D
Kittie885 try they second config, if not the latest one i have put up just tonight

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/fi ... :|fid=5948

if you want to stick to the first, try using just the fxaa tool for now to make it a little easier, you can adjust bloom - exposure and bleach. i could tell you individual settings to change but as your getting completely different results from me i wouldnt know which to advise. (actually try in game brightness first ) :)

*master*

:shock: :o did i miss something? Gionight you release your v0.99 settings?

Evo, I'm just trying your new config but I'm fiinding the interior of forts a little too dark. Is there any way I can brighten them up a bit?
Last edited by Cougar88889 on 15 Jan 2012, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry Gionight, but I let the game recreate .ini files and no changes, the reticle is too slow. I tried to test without ENB and I have no problem.
I had forgotten to do something. Why the reticle is so slow ?

*master*

Cougar88889 wrote:Evo, I'm just trying your new config but I'm fiinding the interior of forts a little too dark. Is there any way I can brighten theem up a bit?

Couger is it a little dark outside too, if so i got a little lazy and used the in game brightness setting, tweak that up a bit think i had it at 4 fifth's

I've just tested them now, please turn up brightness in game to say 2 notches from full brightness and if you could open fxaa toll and turn down saturation 1 notch.

Apologies for that.

Just re-uploaded to Skyrim nexus with the saturation fix, will re do again once i have fixed the brightness. :oops:

Cool Evo, no idea about outside I'm deep in a fort LOL I'll wait for the update buddy I'm not in a rush :D

*master*

Cougar88889 wrote:Cool Evo, no idea about outside I'm deep in a fort LOL I'll wait for the update buddy I'm not in a rush :D
Couger I've just uploaded the latest, I'm afraid I am going to leave the in game brightness set to full, I'm really happy with the results and i don't want to mess it up :(

would love your opinion, I will upload some pics too.

Thank you

Ps: Is anyone able to tweak ssao - ao + il for performance without much loss of quality?

[R]ainy™ wrote:-"Vintage style" from Techuser's config is so great. Some pics with v2.2 ( v2.3 isn't good for me, men :| )and set ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true ( why don't u set it in your config? It doesn't drop any fps).

-And here is some pics with EvoFq3o0's config, i'm really like it, a "Fantastic Style", view distance is very very good. @Techuser: U can mix his view distance for yours?

-Sry about my bad English.
I think evo's must be related to bloom as he said it would conflict with detail too
but I'm still tweaking, in 2.3 I reduced the effect you liked before because it made snow storms to have a brownish cast