TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

mindflux

Thanks for the mountain texture ! And, do you seeking anybody for test your own ENB ? :p

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux: Nice to have you back with new energy :) great screens, using the last one on my desktop :)

This might be off topic, and yet,.. Not.
Speaking of 3D. I recently bought a 55" LG 760 3D TV. And it does have amazing picture, when the setting is right.

I'm not a fan of 3D movies. I don't feel it works 100% yet. And I always comes out from the movies thinking that I should have gone with the 2D version instead. And yet, I DO feel that 3D is bringing something extra to the experience. So I keep watching them in 3D, even though I know that I shouldn't.. Even Avatar has scenes that just doesn't work in 3D, where you feel kind of crosseyed when watching. Best 3D experience so far to me, is Tangled.

HOWEVER. When it comes it 3D gaming, it's a whole other ballgame. I know, I know, games like Killzone 3 and black ops are horrible games in 3D. BUT games like motorstorm Rift 3D is simply amazing to play in 3D. Everything is clear and in focus, and the way the track reaches into the TV is something that must be seen to be believed. Some of those big jumps even creates a feeling of rush and excitement in your stomac, just like a rollercoaster ride.. Well,.. Almost :)

Anywho. My TV has youtube in it, so I searched for 3D skyrim, and found this video
http://youtu.be/SBLE1SWa6go?hd=1

Watching this in 3D just blew my mind. I know I'm a skyrim fan, but I have never seen anything like this video, It just brings the whole game to a whole new level. I seriously felt like I could reach into the TV and touch the dragon, it was alive right there in front of me, like I have never seen it before. And this even has an ENB running on top of it. I was truly in awe from this video... Which brings me to my question.

Question:
I really need to try Skyrim out in 3D. Only I have no clue how to do it.. I need to hook my computer up to my HDTV, and make skyrim work in 3D.. Does anyone know how to achive this, without using Nvidia glasses and screen? Hints in any direction will be appriciated!

Also, does ENB just work in 3D, or do I need to set a "1" somewhere in some ini file perhaps?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

@kalicola, I think we have the same tv model. To play Skyrim in 3D, you set your tv to 24hz and 1080p (note: i'm using a gforce nvidia card with 3dtv play installed, you can download 3dtv for nvidia for free of use for 14days). It's kind of getting used to playing in 24hz though.

But...the effects in 3D are amazing. I've also have the bigger trees mod, and just walking around all those overlapping trees...it's really a treat.

MetallicAcid wrote:Image
What armour is that?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola
Thanks, glad you liked the screens. Really good to see you around as well. How's your setup coming along, have you picked it up again already?

I did some testing yesterday and I think I'm going to replace all the funky vanilla weather templates with a consistent weather system of my own. I find the wildly varying tints etc. pretty immersion breaking. Anyway, what this means is that for example a sunny day will look more or less the same all across the game area, although I will likely put in some minor changes to keep things interesting. I also already added two different looking cloudy days, the other being partly sunny and the other having light drizzle. I'd also like to make the transitions as smooth as possible so that there will no abrupt changes in the sky scale, but we'll see if it's possible. Sadly I don't have time or the skills to fiddle with the clouds, so I'm going to use the vanilla ones at least for now.

I know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions :P

terzer
It's the Sicarius armour from Masters of Death.

Here's a setup I've been working on for a while. Still need to do some work on the sky and fog settings, but I think it's good enough to see what people think.

*master*

Mindflux is correct.

Sicarius armour, plus bandolier pouches, and fur hoods HD.

*sensei*

@Tercerobootleg- Very nice shots! Any plan to release your config?

Yeah I'm gonna post it on the nexus when it's done, but I have a few more things I want to iron out first. If you want to take a look before I release it, I can send you the files. I'd just ask that you let me know if you see anything that looks weird or unnatural so I can fix it before I get the final product out.

I still want to make my daytime waterfalls a bit brighter and the nighttime ones a bit darker, and maybe kick up the saturation a hair... and the fog and sky settings are still pretty off at the moment; once I get those ironed out, I'll put it up on the nexus.