TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

NaGaa, this looks really good, I don't know why you're not happy with it.

Maybe the colors of your pics aren't the same as the others cuz of the day time (in game) when they were taken is different (also, there's game weather).

NaGaa wrote:hello everybody

There is something I don't understand on all configs you posted, I never get the same result as your pics. For example, right now I try to play with Gionight's config v.102 (I've no problems with the slow reticle) and I get this result (without SSAO, AA x4) :

(...)

I don't have the same colors as I can see on your pics, Gionight, and I also have a kind of fog on distants objects. Which setting should I change to get the same result as we can see on your
pictures ?

Sorry for my poor English :?

Try the 0.099 version, because the pictures which released Gionight are from 0.099 version ;)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz | ATI Radeon HD4850 512Mb RAM [Gainward] | Gigabyte GA-EP31-DS3L | Kingston 2x2GB 800Mhz | Seagate 500 GB | Modecom Feel 500W

Maybe the colors of your pics aren't the same as the others cuz of the day time (in game) when they were taken is different (also, there's game weather).
I understand, but I did everything to get the same result as I see on Gionight's pics, it makes the game very beautiful.
Gionight, (like any other person on this topic) did a great job, and i don't take the most of it.
Try the 0.099 version, because the pictures which released Gionight are from 0.099 version
Thanks Damian, but i've already tested it and i had the same problem.

NaGaa wrote:

I understand, but I did everything to get the same result as I see on Gionight's pics, it makes the game very beautiful.
Gionight, (like any other person on this topic) did a great job, and i don't take the most of it.
Try the 0.099 version, because the pictures which released Gionight are from 0.099 version
Thanks Damian, but i've already tested it and i had the same problem.

I don't know at this so well as I wanted, but maybe to fault your graphic card. In this topic there were previously written that graphics cards from ATI have problems making full use of ENB. On my computer it seems to me that it also doesn't look like the pictures of authors :

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewt ... =520#p1482

I just did more colorful game from "enbeffect.fx" file (maybe even a little exaggerated :) ) and even with this doesn't look the same.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz | ATI Radeon HD4850 512Mb RAM [Gainward] | Gigabyte GA-EP31-DS3L | Kingston 2x2GB 800Mhz | Seagate 500 GB | Modecom Feel 500W

I don't know at this so well as I wanted, but maybe to fault your graphic card. In this topic there were previously written that graphics cards from ATI have problems making full use of ENB. On my computer it seems to me that it also doesn't look like the pictures of authors :

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17&start=520#p1482

I just did more colorful game from "enbeffect.fx" file (maybe even a little exaggerated ) and even with this doesn't look the same.
I've got a Nvidia card (GTX 570). I think my card can support the ENB and a whole string of texture mods :P

I just install the 0.099 version.
I downloaded a version with ENB, FXAA and SkyBoost in the same pack.
Is there a simple version of 0.099 (without FXAA and skyboost) or there is only this one?

Pictures :)

NaGaa wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17&start=520#p1482

I just did more colorful game from "enbeffect.fx" file (maybe even a little exaggerated ) and even with this doesn't look the same.
I've got a Nvidia card (GTX 570). I think my card can support the ENB and a whole string of texture mods :P

I just install the 0.099 version.
I downloaded a version with ENB, FXAA and SkyBoost in the same pack.
Is there a simple version of 0.099 (without FXAA and skyboost) or there is only this one?

It seems to me that it was only this version, but if you want only version 0.099 you can remove "FXAA", "skyboost" and "ScriptDragon".

Delete "d3d9-FXAA.dll", "dinput8.dll", "injFX_Settings.h", "ScriptDragon.dll", "SkyBoost.asi", "weather.asi", "weather.ini", "shader.fx" file and "injFX_Shaders" folder. In "enbseries.ini" file edit line "ProxyLibrary=d3d9-FXAA" and change it to "ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll"

If I made ​​a mistake somewhere, please correct me.

It seems to me that it was only this version, but if you want only version 0.099 you can remove "FXAA", "skyboost" and "ScriptDragon".

Delete "d3d9-FXAA.dll", "dinput8.dll", "injFX_Settings.h", "ScriptDragon.dll", "SkyBoost.asi", "weather.asi", "weather.ini", "shader.fx" file and "injFX_Shaders" folder. In "enbseries.ini" file edit line "ProxyLibrary=d3d9-FXAA" and change it to "ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll"

If I made ​​a mistake somewhere, please correct me.
No mistake :D (I just forgot to change "ProxyLibrary=D3D9-FXAA" to "ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll") thanks you very much Damian, the game looks work correctly. ;)

NaGaa wrote:No mistake :D (I just forgot to change "ProxyLibrary=D3D9-FXAA" to "ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll") thanks you very much Damian, the game looks work correctly. ;)

I'm glad that I was able to help you ;)

hinti21 wrote:Pictures :)

Excellent picture, for that config? I want to try it. Excellent screenshots. Sorry for my bad English.