TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Yes Joey, love those deep colours and blacks as well.

Gionight
Thank you sir. ;)

Kalicola
I don't know how I got this gesture, think he was spotting an enemy to the left while walking.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight. Thanks, means alot coming from you :)

Joey: Yes I switched my sharpening to sweetfx. Sweetfx sharpening in combination with enb AA, is VERY nice! Why I haven't tried out sweetfx until now, is a mystery to me!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*sensei*

chan wrote:
mindflux wrote:It doesn't matter if you use the one from ENB or the game, but don't force it through the drivers.
:? I think I have mine set from the drivers.

I know I took comparison screen shots with all three, and then driver w/ENB and game w/ENB when I switched to 126. With one of the settings w/ENB I didn't see a change in game when I changed the settings in ENB GUI.
Yes, I have been using drivers...no difference in picture between driver and ENB.
So, now I will turn the driver off, and just use ENB.

Oh, windowed mode is working for me now too. I tried before with 119, and I always had CTD issues when I tried to load the new settings in game.
I think maybe it was just too much for my processor or GPU. The higher performance of 126+ binary I think is why it works for me now.

Thinking about starting over again, and tuning enbeffect.fx file first, and then skyrimprefs.ini :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*master*

I made some new screenshots of my ENB (could be possible that I've posted some of them before):

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

jim2point0 wrote:Image
HOLY FUCK?! :shock:
Where can I get this ENB?

*master*

Oyama those shots have such amazing atmosphere :O

jim2point0, that looks amazing

So many good configs suddenly @.@

Anyway, here are some screenshots from me:
Left for dead; she was with a group of researchers/archaeologists when bandits raided the camp, they thought they killed everyone but luckily her mage armor kept her alive...

Gameplay shot:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola wrote:
Unreal: How are you doing this? Why do your screenshots look so damn nice? Whyyyy!? That sutle dof in the background. Would you mind telling me what dof you are using?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1068

Thanks for all the answers in response to my interior lighting questions :D

Here's where I'm at so far - I've got rid of the bright yellow (almost white!) lighting from fires, and it's now a warming orange. I want to retain a lot of contrast too, so there's still a lot of dark corners in every room, out of reach of the fire and candle light.

I'm aiming to create a performance friendly ENB that can be played without ever dipping below 40fps at any point in the game. So no SSAO, and no depth of field, but I still want it to look gorgeous. It's going to be fun trying to make it happen, especially when I have screenshots from all of your configs to compare it to! Some seriously beautiful images in this thread. You've all inspired me :D