TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Unreal
That Elk's pic is crazy. :shock:

jim
:shock: :shock: Your screenshots are PURE gold, all of them. I'm officially hiring you as my official tester ! :D ... Unless you're officially hiring me as your official tweaker :lol:
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Love the screens, keep them comming. Long time fan registered to ask a question.

I am having a problem with a few of the new ENB presets including the TV ENB posted a few pages ago.

In certain areas mainly dungeons I am getting ghost images and the ability to see through some walls/floors as if they are transparent. The wall or floor isnt gone completely but I can see much of the room ahead ruining immersion.

Using the ENB menu I can make this go away by disabling Ambient Occlusion. Should I disable this permanently or will I be missing out by disabling AO?

Oyama
Could you please give us a link to your ENB-config, it looks awesome!!

Unreal... I hope you will release your ENB and grass mod soon.

Your pictures looks amazing!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UNREAL!!! YOUR CONFIG IS UNREAL!!! AHHH! :o

I just had to share her! OMG sooo life like. :)

*sensei*

I think I might have something of a release candidate on my hands. Just trying to figure out the bloom situation.

Hey,
I have a Question and i hope you guys can answer them. Keep in mind that im still fairly new to ENB, i never really tried to customize a config to my liking, just incase the Question is totally retarded. :p

Basicly, I want to start making/tweaking myself a Config and there one Thing i need to know.
I decided it would be good to use the SkyRealism ENB as base, but it uses the ENB Version 0.119 and i want to use the latest Version. Is it possible to just copy over the code of enbeffect.fx, enbbloom.fx
and enbprepass.fx and use it with the newest or do they depend on the previous Version like the enbseries.ini?
My guess would be that I could just use them, but i think it would be best to exactly know it before starting with anything.^^

*master*

@Flrian: You only have to replace d3d9.dll to update to a new ENB version. When you start the game with the new version ENB will generate all new settings of this ENB version as additions in the enbseries.ini

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

@far327: What face textures are you using? Nice character and hairs :D .

@Tywele Oh, thanks! Didnt know that.