TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Joey4: Your config has changed alot since back then.. It used to look colorful, bright and sharp, like my config. Now it's more grainy, washed out, desaturated. It's begining to distance itself from the crowd, which is good :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Malvolio
Game do not render some objects to depth properly, you can't do anything, except to edit their properties (in creation kit or nif editor, don't know).

*master*

@ tigreton

The second image, where did you get that pose? I love it

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

I think I have my adaptation settings starting to work well. Playing with windowed mode has helped a lot with editing the enbeffect.fx file. Much faster progress now, and better understanding of how the settings react with each other.

Overcast day in Solitude. I like where the colors are at so far. Been working on a different look between day and night, and if I understand correctly, the game mixes these values when the screen is dark, like in overcast conditions.

Adaptation during this weather.

Also installed parallax textures. Ground looks much nicer now.

Still need to work on some things, like the line around the character. I think this is from the DOF, and I am working on this now.

Some interior shots :D I am happy with my progress. Not sure if I should keep the saturation differences in each light setting though. Right now, point light is more powerful and saturated, while direct and ambient are less powerful and desaturated. Working with tonemapping in enbeffect.fx file to find a nice medium.

Love this DOF. Michael Tichenor, thank you!

I got the pose mod from Tes Adventures forum.

*sensei*

Evok, love the new shots. That mask is really cool!

Awesome shots!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

tigreton wrote:@far327: What face textures are you using? Nice character and hairs :D .
Thanks a lot!! I'm star struck righ now! You're pretty much my fav character screenshotist of all time. You probably read that before from me though :oops: so to be honest I'm not entirely sure which face textures are used there. I know I am using - Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-ADEC-CBBE-UNP-UNPB-UNPC - but I don't think there are any actual face textures in that mod. The race is from temptress, again I don't think that has any face textures. So that leaves regular cbbe v3.0. I'll have to verify when I get home ;)

*sensei*

Is there another shadow setting I can tweak somewhere that will smooth these out?
Currently have:
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3

When I increase the value, the shadows smooth out, but then I get the outline around the character when there is a dark background :?

New character btw. I use the old one for testing because it has more gear and locations :)

This is how it looks with iBlurDeferredShadowMask=5