TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

kalicola wrote:Jim2: What mods are you using for more trees? city foliage overhauls and such? Like this one
I couldn't tell you. I have a few "towns and villages enhanced" mods... I also have "detailed cities" from the workshop. But none of those seem to affect Riverwood. I have way too many mods installed... yikes.

There is a "towns and villages enhanced - riverwood" mod. I don't seem to have it installed but it would probably do the same thing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0 wrote:
kalicola wrote:Jim2: What mods are you using for more trees? city foliage overhauls and such? Like this one
I couldn't tell you. I have a few "towns and villages enhanced" mods... I also have "detailed cities" from the workshop. But none of those seem to affect Riverwood. I have way too many mods installed... yikes.

There is a "towns and villages enhanced - riverwood" mod. I don't seem to have it installed but it would probably do the same thing.
From of the looks of it, I'd say Skyrim Bigger Tress is in that shot as well.

*sensei*

*master*

What settings would i use for lumasharpen if i'm downsampling 1920 to 1680, had 0.6 / 0.03 before and noticed you need a whole lot more if you DS.

*master*

Samurai_Smartie wrote:What settings would i use for lumasharpen if i'm downsampling 1920 to 1680, had 0.6 / 0.03 before and noticed you need a whole lot more if you DS.
Why? My sharpen setting is 0.3, and I play @ 3840x2160. Sometimes I wonder if I need it at all.

*master*

For me the image gets quite blurry when downsampling.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some impressions with vurt's latest flora update:

*sensei*

Cool shots mindflux. Your setup is so unique and I have to say that your skies are crazy. Unlike in any other setup they always give me an ominous feeling, hard to explain but it's cool and unique.

Anyway, I have a question for anyone who feels like answering- What is your preferred bloom.fx and settings? Do most people use the regular bloom that comes with enbseries, or an edited version of that? For example the bloom that comes with The Wilds is drastically different from what comes with enb. Also ENB Evolved seems to have a complex bloom that is fun to play around with and it's even fun to add the bloom that comes for the fallout enbs. And there is quite a noticeable color change between some of the bloom files as well. I'm just not really content with my bloom settings or know how to edit them really.

I wan't a big bloom but something that doesn't completely dominate the scene during late evenings and early mornings. Somewhere inbetween The Wilds/The Goddess and the vanilla enb bloom would be nice but I know nothing about editing the bloom.fx files so any feedback would be cool. I'll post some comparison shots to demonstrate what I mean as soon as I'm near my pc...

*master*

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

default weather

EvoFq3o0 wrote:Need to find a good image host that doesn't compress images. So much quality is being lost :(
Try abload.de