TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Still playing catch-up in the thread. Here is a pic for now. Turned down my HDR to make it closer to what my ENB settings actually look like.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Awesome colors Chan!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*sensei*

Oyama, I need to learn how to use bloom like you! :shock:

Thanks kalicola! Your settings are looking very good too. I like your new config, it is more my style :)

When I had the higher HDR settings I think there was too much contrast and the ambient lighting was lost. I posted two pics of the old setting below. Today was also the first time I really started tweaking SSAO. Need to work on the character skin again, my new settings are making the specular and SSS too bright/pink in some lighting.
Also need to tweak the effect file again, and then go through some settings in SweetFX.

Working on indoor SSAO. Having trouble in some lighting with the dark marks. Difficult to explain, but it is like a lenz effect with SSAO, and I usually see it on skin. I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow.
(old HDR settings)

Lost some detain in the armor. Need to look over my last config and see how different the lighting is.

Some action shots.
(old HDR settings)

How do you guys get such good bloom >< Mine looks awful.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Showing my first 2 images from the Dragonborn DLC.

i dont understand why my post was delete .
i just need to know how to .

Lauren wrote:Good sir Malvolio

I want your faces
Mr. NL is quite correct the lady is Arwen from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30938/

The Male Face is from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I tried switching my dof to the one K-ENB is using, and while it looks good, it totally changes the bloom of the game, which is a bit confusing to me.

I also have big problems with foggy/rainy/snowy weather. Even though I set the fog values to 1, my foggy days are very dark compared to vanilla, especially stuff like distant mountains, which is behind alot of fog. I can bring it back up using the curves, but then clear days are totally messed up. I wonder it this has something to do witht the enbeffect.ini I'm using, cause I don't remember having this problem when I used SkyRealism enbeffect.ini (using opethfeldts now I believe).

Here's my problem

Another problem I have is AO in dungeons, and basicaly every other place that has some kind of fog, but it's really bad in dungeons and interior water. This has been a problem since the first binary I think. But I was just wondering if it has been fixed in the AO setting or something like that? I really can't figure out all the new settings for AO, so it's almost random numbers I have in there.

Here's the problem

And here's some random shots, mostly nights, cause that's what I'm working on at the moment. And again, trying to get the moon in the right werewolf mood :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola
It doesn't change the *bloom* in itself, but impacts its brightness and spreading.
You'll have to play with BokehBrightnessThreshold and BokehBiasCurve to prevent the background's brightness to "bleed" excessively.
It's the way this DOF's sampling works.
I actually separated this exact DOF in D-N-I settings, and added a toggable sharpening pass in it.
I asked the initial author for redistribution, but didn't receive any answer yet.... I'll wait some days more and maybe share it if he doesn't reply....
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop