TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

It depends on a preset how severe the issue is.

If you want to try using the CK yourself, here's how to: Start the CK, click File/Data, double-click on Update.esm and click OK, then click Yes to All when the first error pops up (it's normal). When the loading is finished, expand WorldData in the Object Window and select Weather category to see the weather templates. Now double-click on the weather you want to modify, for example the foggy weather that appears in Falktreath is SkyrimFog. Then click on the Type drop-down menu and select Ambient. Now you can adjust the ambient color for different times of day by altering the RGB values or by clicking on the Select Color button. Change the time of day by using the Time drop-down menu.

If you want to, you can also adjust the sunlight scale of the weather. If so, take note of the ImageSpace right below, close the window and select ImageSpace from the Object Window. Double-click on the imagespace you want to to bring up a window with various settings, including Sunlight Scale. Note that there are separate imagespaces for dusk, day, dawn and night.

Somebody can probably fill in if I overlooked something.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@t0gepi - Please verify if this line in Skyrimprefs.ini is set to bDeferredShadows=1 or bDeferredShadows=0

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't disable DeferredShadows, I believe it will result in Sky Lighting not to work and god knows what sort of other gremlins.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:Don't disable DeferredShadows, I believe it will result in Sky Lighting not to work and god knows what sort of other gremlins.
Right, I was hoping maybe he had it set to 0 and maybe the issues were from that setting being off.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I know, just wanted to make it clear why not to mess with the setting.

How severe is the issue for you, far327? I think t0gepi's problem is caused by a combination of Sky Lighting and too high sunlight scale with low ambient.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:I know, just wanted to make it clear why not to mess with the setting.

How severe is the issue for you, far327? I think t0gepi's problem is caused by a combination of Sky Lighting and too high sunlight scale with low ambient.
I think his is worse. In the daylight I don't have this issue. it's only when nightime lighting parameters kick in that I noticed it. I'm at work right now, but once I'm home I will play around and get some screens. For the record, I was playing with bDeferredShadows=0 in order to get cast light shadowing within shadows.. (if that makes sense) Honestly, not really any issues I've come across when changing that setting. I think ENB shadowing is disabled but that's about it. Not sure if I will keep that setting set to zero yet or not.

bDeferredShadows=1 in my prefs.

I've tweaked some of the weathers. It has certainly helped on the rain weather, the fog weather is still pretty bad but not as bad as that pic.

BTW the shadows are fine for me during the day as well.

Same place during the day:

[img]i.minus.com/ibwhUBcYYSBObb.jpg[/img]

During rain (before i tweaked):

[img]i.minus.com/iM7PYSwltCIqj.jpg[/img]

*master*

t0gepi, I'm working on it as promised, wait a bit :P , the problem is not only day is affected, but sunset, sunrise and night too.
Before-after pics
RAIN/overcast

FOG

Those pics look fantastic Opeth :D

Are you using 119, and have SSAO enabled or disabled?

I hope this isn't a stupid question but I seem to be having a problem. Every now and again my screen will get this turquoise overlay that won't disappear either until I restart the game or after a random amount of time. Has anyone else encountered this with their ENB?