TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Unreal Warfare
Post those shots with armor on nexus and get ban :lol: .

Guzio
I mean with rain motion vector set to 0, so each rain drop is sphere or any user modified texture. When i worked on rain huge fov values helped to accent drops, looks spectacular. Unfortunately i can't finish my preset to publish screens, too much busy with the mod itself and when have time it's time to sleep after releasing update.

*sensei*

A few more with PP4 and V153.

Hmm... sorry for the large screenies, forgot to downsize.

--JawZ-- wrote:@ Modd31

Good looking depth of field effect you have in the second picture :)

If any one here could give some input about the new fog look with EWE I would really appreciate it :)

http://imgur.com/a/4xcET#2
Thank you, it's the tilt-shift DoF from K Enb :)
(p.s I can't open imgur atm, but I will look at it!)

*master*

--JawZ-- wrote:If any one here could give some input about the new fog look with EWE I would really appreciate it :)
http://imgur.com/a/4xcET#2
Firstly i dont really understand why people seem to hate the fog. Has anyone ever stood on a mountaintop on a day with clouds and sun? Most of the time there will be this "athmospheric haze" caused by the natural moisture in the air. Seeing that Skyrim is a coastal area bordered by mountains on all sides i think the moist air from inland winds would cause this weather mostly.
The problem with skyrims weather is the more foggy it gets the brighter the distant mountains get, which looks absolutely horrible.
On your comparison shots i believe you used similar fog density levels as "Removed Exterior Fog", however coupled with the apparently increased drawing distance of the sunlight the distance gets too bright imo. The original settings did a good job of "concealing" the distant LOD's and maintaining an illusion of increased depth, but the fog was drawn too close.
I believe this pic is a great reference, the fog should start somewhere between red and green and be thickest on the white distant mountains.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Unreal Warfare
Post those shots with armor on nexus and get ban :lol: .
Do you mean the Lightning armour or Castanic? Most of the mods used in those screens are from Skyrim Nexus. Think the only one that isn't is Lightnings Armour and that's linked to on there, hehe.

They have really stupid rules over there regarding some stuff. It's a picture for gods sake, lol.
Samurai_Smartie wrote:Has anyone ever stood on a mountaintop on a day with clouds and sun?
I have, from my time in the Army as an OP. I have a pretty good photo you can use as reference. This was taken on the Falklands Islands overlooking from Goats Ridge.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Modd31

Thanks I figured it was his and Matso's handy work on that screen ;)

Try internet explorer as I myself have had trouble when I have used the Chrome browser.

@ Samurai_Smartie

Yes I have actually, both ffrom when I and a couple of friends of mine have been out on a ski trip and out just having fun ;)
The problem with skyrims weather is the more foggy it gets the brighter the distant mountains get, which looks absolutely horrible.
That is one of the things I'm trying to fix and why I asked for other's input on how my fog looks.

No I did not use any settings from what revamped exterior fog uses, he makes it so the fog starts 2400 -5000 "clicks" away and his far fog to 160000 I have set my nearest fog at 0 and distant fog to 240000 and tweaked the fog POW and MAX + near and far fog RGB values to make it seem like the fog mostly appears in the distance. But if you where to increase the fogintensity to 2-4 you would start to see a faint fog surrounding the whole scene during clear and cloudy weather's.

But I hear you the thin fog makes the area too bright, and I'm working on it. I appreciate your detailed and well put opinion on the matter :)

@ Unreal Warfare

Thanks for the reference photo :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Finally figuring out how fog is important in an ENB config

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Far327

Better late then never ;)

It does look good I really like how the last picture looks with the faint foggy look around the trees and around the scene. :)

Made some tweaks to the clear weather fog

Before;
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7744/t ... 033858.jpg
After;
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1498 ... 180158.jpg

And these are my fog settings for those pictures;

FogColorMultiplierDay=1.0
FogColorMultiplierNight=2.0
FogColorMultiplierInteriorDay=1.0
FogColorMultiplierInteriorNight=0.13

FogColorCurveDay=3.07
FogColorCurveNight=3.07
FogColorCurveInteriorDay=1.0
FogColorCurveInteriorNight=1.0

I have only changed the POW value nothing else. The fog distance remain like this near fog: 0, Far fog: 240000

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks great! I'll give those values a try. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I thought of releasing a beta test mod for those who wanted test it out with their own presets. It will have 1 clear weather type and 1 cloudy weather type.

Will post a link when I have created the new .esp file for it.