TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@far - thanks. I am liking the green on the grass you got in one of your shots. I have tried to get that but have not hit it yet.

@mindflux - icicles look great and @far there are quite a few of them about. Shot below is just outside of Riverwood on road to Ivarstead in the little camp with the two bandits.

@somebody that asked about the clouds in one of my shots, it is indeed Dramatic Clouds as answered.

Looks like we will be starting to see some different screenshots with the new tropical mod that is out. Thought about downloading it but I think I will give it a bit of time to mature first.

Not sure where my config is going to be honest, I am liking it but keep thinking its got too much of a yellow tint, then I tell myself its the sun setting so .... I don't know.

Sunset

EvoFq3o0, I was really looking forward to trying your config but when I applied it everything was washed or bleached very white. I tried Unreals new config and it worked fine, I know how to install, add injectors and such, I turned off SSIL, AO.... I would show you a screenshot but when I take a picture the picture turns out really dark but in game it is bleached white. It seems like the gamma is turned up really high... hope you can help. PS: I am using some AA through nvidia inspector.

*sensei*

@Dinkledorf: I don't see any problem with the tint...looking really good :)

Tropical Island + Enb =

*sensei*

Don't know what the conflict was but I now have most of the mods working nice with each other, the important ones like Requiem and THE MOST AMAZING MOD EVER(also known as Tropical Mod). I haven't used Requiem before and already it's super fun. Here is my new char running around in the jungle. I'm tweaking to fit Tropical Island as I go so there won't be a lot of consistency in these shots :p

*sensei*

@joey4track

Looks great, mate. If I had more time (and a mind to try something new for a change), I'd give that Tropical Skyrim a try.... quite a gem amongst the other mods I've seen.

Anyone know of a good interior imagespace modifier that doesn't change as much of the dungeons and caves as, per example, Realistic Lighting Overhaul? An imagespace modifier geared towards ENB tweaking, specifically.

Flickr
Twitter

*master*

orclover wrote:EvoFq3o0, I was really looking forward to trying your config but when I applied it everything was washed or bleached very white. I tried Unreals new config and it worked fine, I know how to install, add injectors and such, I turned off SSIL, AO.... I would show you a screenshot but when I take a picture the picture turns out really dark but in game it is bleached white. It seems like the gamma is turned up really high... hope you can help. PS: I am using some AA through nvidia inspector.
Hey Orclover are you using any lighting mods like real lighting? check your data files and just untick :) also I didn't tweak using any injectors or sweetFX but I can't see this making and drastic blow outs. The AA wouldn't make that kind of difference either :roll:

oooo is there a bfloatpointrendertarget=1 in skyrimprefs.ini that you should have set to 1. think I remember something like that from way back. try that :D

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks for the reply, here is a screenshot. Every time I change a parameter in the ENB customizer the change sticks for a second and then the screen bleaches...I no mods installed to test this ENB so it shouldn't be lighting...

*sensei*

Not sure which interior lighting I like better...

*master*

orclover wrote:Thanks for the reply, here is a screenshot. Every time I change a parameter in the ENB customizer the change sticks for a second and then the screen bleaches...I no mods installed to test this ENB so it shouldn't be lighting...

Orclover try a restart, Mine gamesometimes does this but instead of bleach white, every bright colour, certain angles of the camera bring back normality. copy over all the files again then reboot you PC. let me know how it goes.

PS did you check your bfloatpointrendertarget=1 was set to 1

Chan: I think the second one looks better