TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@far327

Love that shot with the lavender, decided to take one of my own. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

haha looks awesome dude! I can't believe I never noticed that HUGE patch of lavender there! Great place for DOF shots! :p

*sensei*

Yeah. :P

*sensei*

@far327 - Ha Ha, Thanks. Your shots look great also and your character is looking sexier :P

I deleted the original zip file I downloaded, but it was on the 19th so I think it was version 2 point 5. I am also using your ini files and I have to say they are a noticeable improvement in visual quality than the tweaked ini files I was using. I will use them with any config from now on :D

Also, my frame rates were better with your config than the one I'm working on. And no, didn't do any tweaking, but since everyone probably do not have the same mods running, it might be slightly different from one user to another.

Overall, it is very good. I like it and endorsed it :)
I can see better with your nights than the config I normally use which was a nice change of pace.

One more thing...I didn't know if you saw a previous post of mine saying this, but the presentation you have on nexus for Far Off ENB was very nicely done. The design, etc. ;)

Hello all. Love everyones work

Especially EvoFq3o0, I really really want that style, such awesome realism.

Anyway I wanted to ask for your guys help and opinion.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong as I'm quite new to modifying enb and I've just kind of blindly done things by trial and error, I only really know how to change the ini file, The effect file confuses me greatly.

Anyway heres what I have so far, but I don't really like it, It seems kind of washed out. I want lots of ambient light, but also dark shadows, just...realistic looking really. There isn't enough contrast, and this is with the ingame brightness set to low.

Also what is this pp2 everyone keeps talking about? is there a better effect file I should be using, mine is pretty old I think.

Sorry I'm not sure how to resize!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi there hitmanx, and welcome to ENBDev.

If you want good ambient lighting but still have some what dark shadows you have to tweak the ambient, directlighting and the Skylighting effects.

And if you still don't get the results you want and need to add more contrast that is what you do in the enbeffect.fx with your PP/Post-Process settings.

I have a guide that explains and shows you the different things the commands/values does in both the enbseries and Boris default file, which with PP 2 works the same. I have a link in my signature to my ENB Guide just down below, the "ENB resources for Skyrim, update 31/01" link.

And about resizing your pictures you could try the Imageshack.us built in image resizer, which from time to time doesn't work. Or you could just simply resize it with paint before you upload it. I use the free FRAPS version so it saves in .bmp format and I open up paint and save it as jpg to cut down the size.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

hitmanx,
To get darker shadow try to increase ambient curve, and then it get more blue/green/... and you want to desaturate it.....and that blue color is still there....and you hate it... :)
PP2 is postprocessing 2 - part of enbeffect.fx code (couple of lines that change contrast, saturation)

--JawZ-- already answered :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- i just downloaded guides, huh, great job you have done.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks saltr :)

Just wait until the next part 1 - enbseries.ini, part 2 - Boris .fx and Part 2 - HD6 .fx is released ;)

Hi all ;) i'm a newbie of skyrim mod, so i hope the peoples in this forum appreciate my preset..

The preset is based on Jasmin enb downloaded from the nexus site

I have a little problem because i'm new of the forum.. how i can post an image in my message?

Thx for help ;)