TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Going to post something a little different. I manage the Somber Lut Sepia ENB by Tansarville and been slowly learning and tweaking as I go. I have a WIP Vintage version used for story telling as it is very cinematic and moody. The enblens.fx is the default by Boris. Cinematic DoF is from Kyo and Tans (was used in her Somber Wintage version). Lens filter is from Amoebae. My own tweaking has mainly been stuff in the enbseries.ini file and a custom palette I made. I have also done some very minor editing of some of the FX files.

Anyhow a couple of shots:

*sensei*

@ far
I feel the same. Ive even started to reject my own style and pics cuz of the amazing quality on both enbdev and nexus. But i really like your shots so please keep posting! And I think it has a very unique style to it.

@ wolf
I just love that last shot! Looking forward to your next story. ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

insomnia_jt wrote:@ far
I feel the same. Ive even started to reject my own style and pics cuz of the amazing quality on both enbdev and nexus. But i really like your shots so please keep posting! And I think it has a very unique style to it.
Well, don't get down on yourself dude. Your shots are just as amazing as anyone else's here. You pretty much have the best scenic landscape shots I've seen around. Reminds me of Dead End Thrills. Not sure how you get such awesome clouds and cool lighting.

As for me. I don't want to stop sharing and tweaking ENB. Unfortunately I'm scheduled for a LONG break. Coming up after November 15th I won't have a computer. :( Pretty much sucks, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices in life for things more important. Hoping to build a new computer in the spring.

I'm gonna try to make my next ENB release as good / unique as I can so I can end on a good note.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I love the variety around here - and think all these shots are amazing and far more than I have been able to get to. I just view it as inspiration is all :) Everyone has their own touch on things and would be pretty boring if everyone strived for a singular look.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

wolfgrimdark, WoodsOfYpres thanks

all, too many great shots

*sensei*

far, insomnia
I think i know what you mean. Just keep tweaking the game the way it should look like in your own imagination. I want to say that i've been watching this thread for while already and the variety here is still as great as a year ago (if not even better). And, to be honest, most of my own shots can barely reach the level of this thread. Really like your latest shots btw, far! Some of them really have a cgi look. ;) . insomnia_jt, your shots deserve more attention on nexus, imo ;) But people like to see well-formed women in skimpy armor...

I also started working on the adaptation;

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*sensei*

far, WoodsOfYpress
Thanks guys!

saltr
Always a pleasure to see your shots, mate!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First two shots is somewhat a try at a semi realistic look.

*sensei*

OhKay
Thanks for comment my picture... ;) I love your job and i check every page, everyday on this forum!! :)

insomnia_jt
Sincerly, i much prefer your old ENB... :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres
your style is very unique, love the blue sky, keep posting!

ZeroKing
exceptional pics :D !

insomnia_jt
thanks :D are you also using Somber's? lots of Somber-ish presets alike lately on here, including myself!

far327
thanks dude, haven't got much time to try out your new presets. it has being awhile now, i was one of your biggest fan from my early days here... v2.8 still has fond memory :D same here, i'm gonna take a break for awhile from ENB soon. just sold my computer :cry: going to build a new one soon, 3rd one this year. i can see that you are using Pretty Face?, what eyes mod is that? i like the shape of it...

Darkstorne
last pic is epic ;)

wolfgrimdark
something new, great pics :D

saltr
very unusual visual style but very inspiring never less ;)

Asgaard
Thanks :D i too enjoys coming here every nights, wish you post more! like your latest outputs

Flickr Gallery

*master*