TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@Gionight Those screenshots look pretty epic to me (your epic must be off my charts lol), but then I do recall your old preset was most epic as well so its not suprising ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight, i like this one, for some reason it reminds me to an old amiga game B.A.T

i really need to calibrate my monitor at home :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@EVO - I'm terribly sorry it took me soo long to post these!

This is your config you linked to a while back. (EvoFq3o0 FX ENB 10.03.13)
These were downsampled @3840x2160

If I could add my opinion a bit.... You have some of the nicest looking sunrise and sunset coloring scheme / lighting I've seen! The sun is a bit dull during mid day. the shadows seem a bit deep for my taste. The way sunlight illuminates tree branches is outstanding! You did some nice work with direct / curve lighting. But I feel the inner area of trees could be lightened. My character glowed a bit metallic under shadows / tree shade. (Could be my skin mods) Maybe try using a fair skin test character and play around with values to remove it if you have this issue. Fire seemed a bit dull and too red IMO. Would be cool if it could be intensified and less red. Polo's bloom is excellent for magic effects! ;)

EVO ENB @2160p Gallery (After you open an image, right click it and choose (copy image URL) paste that into a new window tab. This will allow you to magnify / de-magnify the images. Oh and btw, I turned on Nvidia AO for a few...

EDIT - I was having a bit of trouble with skyrimprefs shadows. Please ignore the strange lines on my character.

Last edited by far327 on 18 Mar 2013, 19:26, edited 3 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Does anyone have issues with latest patch update which happen few hours ago for Steam version of the game? I don't see anything wrong yet, but you all know what kind of the player i am.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Does anyone have issues with latest patch update which happen few hours ago for Steam version of the game? I don't see anything wrong yet, but you all know what kind of the player i am.
I'll likely be doing a fresh install soon and plan to install the latest patch update. But I usually just stay offline with Steam to avoid unexpected patches etc... Hopefully others have tried it out!

*sensei*

*master*

Brilliant Cheers Far :) Really appreciate you taking the time out to do that and of course your input. I've tweaked fire a few times but when i revert settings back it's all back to red lol, but I've fixed again. also lowered the AO intensity so the middle of trees aren't as dark. not sure why your shadows are so dark though, all my shadows are visible through. are you using sweetfx?

Bottom two are with fixed fire.

Gionight: good to see you back bud, nice shots :) looking forward to see what you can do with v1.55
Saltr: looks great, are you still tweaking with COT?
symphonicjohn: I'd love to see your brunette char with some colour in her cheeks :) could you take a snap with increase saturation if possible please?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@EVO - My shadows are darker probably because of my skryimprefs shadow settings. I've done some heavy tweaking there. Some stuff I wasn't even 100% sure what it would change... lol! :D But yeah, I could try again with more standardized shadow settings... Your config looks great though! The shadows in your last few pics seem a bit blurry on the trees. You shadows were crisp before. Don't you just hate shadows? They are an F-ing pain to get just right!!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great shots everyone. I'm losing steam.

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

far327 wrote:@EVO - My shadows are darker probably because of my skryimprefs shadow settings. I've done some heavy tweaking there. Some stuff I wasn't even 100% sure what it would change... lol! :D But yeah, I could try again with more standardized shadow settings... Your config looks great though! The shadows in your last few pics seem a bit blurry on the trees. You shadows were crisp before. Don't you just hate shadows? They are an F-ing pain to get just right!!!
Thanks :) realised what it was slipped a 0 in on shadow blur range so it was set to 80 rather than 8, phew :) haha I had a look into the skyrim prefs a few times but I'm sure it's why my detail distance is crappy.

Need someone with amazing shadows and superb detail distance to share their prefs ;) Anyone ?

Confidence-man Doesn't look like you've lost anything to me, Brilliant as always, love the sky on the second shot.

Oh apologies btw didn't mean to post 1080 screenies, for some reason it changed from the usual size :/