TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

amazing pics guys!! :shock:

*sensei*

OhKay
Oh, i forgot... Everything is OK for me!! ;) Just busy with my wife & my daughter!! :D

The video of My last pics @ Fort Dawnguard!!

http://youtu.be/F6prln10xug

*sensei*

@Rehbock
Did you change anything off the default settings in Serenity? Should not blow out like that at all... try latest v8 version, its a major improvement update.

Try not to mess with tonemapping (Filmic is very powerful) ... if changing settings results in too bright increase White Scale (which supresses the output, limits the maximum white). But basically when it turns too bright with the current settings it means you are trying to move the pixel brightness outside of its limits. Ideally White Scale should be 1.0 but due to some peak brightness' on dragon breath, sun, spells, contrast/intensity/bloom (which are set before tonemapping) etc I have it increased to 1.16.

*sensei*

prod80 wrote:@Rehbock
Did you change anything off the default settings in Serenity? Should not blow out like that at all... try latest v8 version, its a major improvement update.

Try not to mess with tonemapping (Filmic is very powerful) ... if changing settings results in too bright increase White Scale (which supresses the output, limits the maximum white). But basically when it turns too bright with the current settings it means you are trying to move the pixel brightness outside of its limits. Ideally White Scale should be 1.0 but due to some peak brightness' on dragon breath, sun, spells, contrast/intensity/bloom (which are set before tonemapping) etc I have it increased to 1.16.
switched to v8, which kinda did the trick. (also had hdr on in my sweetfx settings which kinda messed everything up...)
serenity looks really nice, thanks for sharing it prod80 :D

*sensei*

Switched my enbbloom.fx to the one from Woods preset cause mien was too buggy causing problems and holding me back, it took some time to adjust it for my config but it was worth it. Thank you Woods and the people that modified the file before you :)

Asgaard
Thank you sir, you are making really nice progress on your preset.

aal
Thank you for the kind words, your shots and preset leaves me stunned everytime you post!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

I just hope you realize Serenity comes with its own custom SweetFX and the effects are incompatible with the default SweetFX profile... ;) actually what is off in SweetFX should stay off. All is managed through enbeffect.fx and effect.txt (SweetFX only does the Luma Sharpen and SMAA, and the Luma is a custom effect one that has changed code)...

Other "cool & neat" features SweetFX brings can be done in the ENB itself :)

@Unreal; that first screen ... very nice indeed :)!

*sensei*

Last edited by Rubber-De-Flubber on 25 May 2022, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

Flickr
Twitter