TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Herbie211 wrote:Testing an image hoster...

[img]_SPAM_%20href='http://www.mejuba.com/albums/Herbie211/ ... lt=''/></a>[/img]

Ugh. fix it later...
Hi Herbie211

I use Mejuba. IT ROCKS! Basically you need to right click on any screenshot you upload to Mejuba and choose "Copy URL" That is the proper URL for sharing the image. I use Chrome and Firefox, not sure if IE has the "copy URL" option when you right click though. Good luck!

@Gionight - Please post share link for older .exe please, or PM me if Boris doesn't want it link in the forum. Thanks man!

far327 wrote: I use Mejuba. IT ROCKS! Basically you need to right click on any screenshot you upload to Mejuba and choose "Copy URL" That is the proper URL for sharing the image. I use Chrome and Firefox, not sure if IE has the "copy URL" option when you right click though. Good luck!
@far327...thanks for the help. In IE, I have to right-click / properties and copy url from properties tab that pops up.

This is a silly way to have to do things. images open in mejuba in a new screen, but i cant copy the url from the url bar because the BBCode doesnt recognize the image dimensions. mejuba includes a link, and html code, neither of which appears to be recognized by the BBCode here. Its seems pretty obvious to me that I'm doing something wrong...what exactly I'm not sure...

@fedorrrz, @midhras
Great pictures, guys)

far327
Like your style and looking forward for your preset =)

I've been thinking how to post my shots from last days here... and decided to break them to 3 parts.
The first ones with sneaky but awesome Trillville's "Secret_ENB" (I can't understand, why it's so necessary to keep it in secret. It's a crime.)

And these ones are powered by Mindflux's magic, with AO turned on.
Some scenes from the final part of main quest:

Homecoming:

OK...using Image to show a smaller picture here which links to the original (1440x900).

Now if I can just figure out how to avoid having to use right-click / properties to have to get the right bloody url from mejuba I'll be all set, lol.

My current desktop...should have had the sun intensity higher...oh well :)

*master*

I think I'll leave steam offline until the next patch. And for once I'm glad BF3 is on Origin lol.

Also, here's a level where you fall into the game Mass Effect, only this time the Repears have won and turned everything into a disco cave...

EDIT: Forgot to re-size. Here's album since I'm too lazy http://imgur.com/a/n71we#2

For the truly perceptive, the cavern-shell is ripped straight from Kagrenzel (the Dwemer ruin where you drop really, really far underground). Of course, I've improved it by adding giant mushrooms, rave lights and towers, since you just can't get enough of those these days.

@Trotill
It's not really a secret. Just sort of still in test mode.

@Midhras
Thanks! There's a lot of light flickering right now because I went crazy and just kept adding and adding. Hopefully once it's all stable I can commission one of your awesome planet shots for the party cave.
Last edited by trillville on 20 Mar 2012, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Trotill:
Thanks. Great shots there man. I didn't look at the middle set, because I still have to go infiltrate the Thalmor embassy (almost 500 hours in). The main quest must wait till I get generally satisfying results using ENB.
That secret ENB shots look great! I tried them, but they killed my computer... so I'll have to dumb them down a bit.

@Trillville: Words cannot describe the mixture of feelings I have when I look at that. I'm not even gonna try. Suffice to say that I'll download it and will jump in with glee.

@Herbie: I can see some crazy jpeg artifacting going on in your last test-shot. If that's Mejuba, I'd pass...

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

Ok started my enbset from a default 0 one see how this ends xD

Srry if you dont see high quality textures, got the game on high/med coz my videocard is a bit crap xD

*master*

@trillville: omg, can't wait ))
@Trotill: ;)

nothing special, BUT it was almost real

Lara:Ahh needed some relax...

Lydia: WTF... get up, your making me jelous!

Lara: STFU... Dont make me FUS-RO-DAH you again!

@R3volter:
Nice shots :D
midhras wrote:@Trotill:
Thanks. Great shots there man. I didn't look at the middle set, because I still have to go infiltrate the Thalmor embassy (almost 500 hours in). The main quest must wait till I get generally satisfying results using ENB.
That secret ENB shots look great! I tried them, but they killed my computer... so I'll have to dumb them down a bit.
It's really funny. Just finished main plot, but my skyrimometer tells me that I've spend 460 hours of my life. I cleary remember what I've been doing during first 100-120 hours. But then Boris released the ENB. And this has begun =)