post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Skinner
Serenity is not dark
@pastrana
Nice :)

I don't think the majority of people understands that Serenity is a preset that one should tweak... It's delivered in almost Skyrim Vanilla settings, but does allow one to go nuts and bring out some nice things

Gotta love these creatures

Maybe I should consider releasing it will full effects enabled, but that wasn't the aim in the first place.

*sensei*

Flickr
Twitter

So recently I did a clean fresh installation of Skyrim, so far I've only got Confidence-Man's ENB installed and a few texture mods, but my god my game has never looked this good before, here's a quick screenie with (mostly) vanilla textures.

*sensei*

Beautiful screens everyone!
OK guys. Here's my preset. Again, do not forget to activate the weather plugin and 81a is still the only complete weather. I hope i didn't forget anything. Here you go: Woods-ENB---WIP.7z

I'm testing "Unbelievable Grass" right now and i have to say it looks great! If you have FPS to spend it's worth a try ;) It's hard to decide which grass mod to use nowadays^^

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery

*master*

Thanks WoodsOfYpres! :), climates of Temriel is not needed or conclits with your weather plug in? @Prod80, maybe not a boad idea, I'm have to learn a lot about all these new settings. You said it's not dark, I think I believe I have to search again for some former mod leftovers as it was very dark on my setup. Hopefully it's not AMD drivers messing up, as most settings are developped with nVidia hardware.

Great shots everyone, man it's additive modding with so much possibility's Boris deserves much credit!

Btw, must DOF in Skyprefs ini be to set disabled to use the enb dof?
Last edited by Skinner on 28 Feb 2014, 13:48, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fixed the icecave rocks today, as all major retex packs fuck them up pretty badly as bethesda made some strange mesh texture strings.
Nothing impressive, but still better than an average diffuse map with a completely wrong normal map without parallax resulting in a shitty looking black rock.

nice pics everyone

btw i have a spare eso key for this weekend. if someone wants it, pm me (User has to have more than 7 posts)

*master*

Sgghh, this is how Woods preset looks like. IT always looks different on my rig :| I guess AMD crossfire is still garbage for many enb presets

Also 27 fps, without AA. Maybe I put my finger on two Titan Black soon as al my enb modded games do this, GTAIV+enb is a slide show on CF too.

*master*

Another example off some atomic-bomb attack:

Any tips where to start to balance the lighting (apart from switching to nVidia:D?