TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Holy balls... your friend is a seriously talented video producer @_@

That video was very cool! It should help a lot of folks see what the ENB mod can do for them...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can only imagine if Skyrim had a replay editor like GTA4, oh lord stanley that would be sweet!! It's pretty hard to get anything good unless it's a panning shot of the environment with the tools we have now :(

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@trillville: Thanks! I also love Whiterun like this, with the warm atmosphere and a touch of vintage look. However, as you probably guessed, the tint doesn't work that well in every imagespace, but I'm looking to find a comfortable middle-ground.

I'm also using UNP but I don't think I have noticed any weird pixelation. Could it be that extreme values somewhere bring it out on certain surfaces?

By the way, your new shots were pretty amazing. I don't know how you achieved it, but your lighting looked like nothing I've seen in Skyrim before.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This guy on youtube is showing of different enb presets on his channel (don't know if he is in here somewhere?).

Superl3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k8_mHev ... jx9D7JMQs=

I was wondering how Superl3 is SO popular as it is. I mean, yes it looks good and ballanced, which is good ofcourse, but it also looks pretty enb standard right. I mean compared to most other enb presets in here that has alot of character and style.. I haven't really played with it myself cause it looks kind of ordinary, but then I see it on frontpage of nexus, and keep hearing about it through mod reviewers... So what's your thoughts on the Superl3 ENB? Why is it so popular, Does it have better settings then all other enb presets out there?

Very interested in hearing your thoughts in here..

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I've been getting pixelation with CBBE just lately.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@kalicola: In my opinion the main thing is that most people want Skyrim to look pretty much like vanilla, and that's why RCRN, Realistic Lighting and more or less orthodox ENB setups are also the most popular. Although I can only really speak for me, I think for many people here tweaking ENB is more of something like art, with the fascination of creating something new and pleasing.

By the way, I think the official HD pack is your best bet for higher resolution armours as I don't think there are other all-in-one replacers. For clothing, 2X Clothing Re-Mix is pretty nice for what it does.

Had to post these after sweating

By the power of GreySkull xD

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:@kalicola: In my opinion the main thing is that most people want Skyrim to look pretty much like vanilla, and that's why RCRN, Realistic Lighting and more or less orthodox ENB setups are also the most popular. Although I can only really speak for me, I think for many people here tweaking ENB is more of something like art, with the fascination of creating something new and pleasing.
Personally I think vanilla looks horrible.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Has anyone of u the two Skyrim.exe and Launcher.exe in German Version 1.4 ? and can be upload on a Filehoster ?