TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Midhras
Yeah, the banding has always been there...all the way back to Morrowind. The best way to alleviate it, short of changing the myriad sky color settings in the CK (3x3x(however many weather patterns there are), is to make sure your palette texture has nice smooth transitions. If you own PS, try blurring out the areas that look "choppy." Too much blur however will, of course, change the way the colors look and the overall luminosity.

@R3volter
There's no way to just reduce the color of torches and fires. You'll have to either reduce your night (or day) point-lighting saturation or use a palette texture to cool bright lights (but this has global effects). If you're using HD6 code, you can do a sloppy fix by just reducing the red value.

(e.g.)
// Nighttime Saturation, Red, Green, Blue
float3 dnsatn = float3( 1, 1, 1 ); --> (0.9, 1, 1)

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the advice, guys.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

trillville wrote:@Midhras
Yeah, the banding has always been there...all the way back to Morrowind. The best way to alleviate it, short of changing the myriad sky color settings in the CK (3x3x(however many weather patterns there are), is to make sure your palette texture has nice smooth transitions. If you own PS, try blurring out the areas that look "choppy." Too much blur however will, of course, change the way the colors look and the overall luminosity.

@R3volter
There's no way to just reduce the color of torches and fires. You'll have to either reduce your night (or day) point-lighting saturation or use a palette texture to cool bright lights (but this has global effects). If you're using HD6 code, you can do a sloppy fix by just reducing the red value.

(e.g.)
// Nighttime Saturation, Red, Green, Blue
float3 dnsatn = float3( 1, 1, 1 ); --> (0.9, 1, 1)
Thanks Trillville, changing nighttime saturation and daytime sat did the trick.. Much appreciated

*master*

*sensei*

CruNcher>>>
I welcome your enthusiasm buddy about Skyrim, yeah it's really a great game .
All pics were taken at my native resolution 1680x1050 without any downsampling of course and not one pic was edited by PS or similar program.
The main rezone that my pics looks so clean and photo-realistic is because I am very sensitive to lighting and colors in games, and my main goal is to make this game to look like some kind of Pixar interpretation of Skyrim, I don't like dull and dirt look at all, no matter if it's Skyrim or any other game, it might be fun for about 10 to 15 min playtime but it's very boring in the long run in my opinion.
I didn't take new screenshots without ENB for a long time but you can watch my pre ENB pics here http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?show ... 534&st=640
and check my recently posted screenshots if you think that my pics you quoted looked good it actually were 10 min job to show new char not much no less.
Last edited by Gionight on 20 Mar 2012, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Added more saturation, reduced bloom slightly. Everything is looking nice and crisp. I might go bit deeper contrast. There is still a slight haze that I'd like to wash out. Might brighten the clouds just a bit more to. They aren't popping enough for my taste.

*master*

almost like original Bethesda stuff

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@far327:
Great stuff there. I like this one especially:

@fedorrrz:
Those are seriously dark. I like the ones with a bit of light in them best, mostly this one:

@theradikal11:
Very nice shots, also. That skin of yours is amazing. And the character below: insane. Lovely hair mod by the way (what is it?):

A pair of my own, not as dark and moody as yours:

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

Epic! )
midhras wrote: Image
*upd.: Does new arrow/magic finishing moves works for someone? :|
Last edited by fedorrrz on 20 Mar 2012, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

We are all doomed :( this fucking 1.5 patch almost the same as beta patch and grass shadows looks as bad as they were in beta. There is no ini tweaks just checked and no other way to disable this shit. Not only it looks horrible and has awful ghosting effect it also eats our precious PC resources while doing it.