TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

That update is a bummer. But good thing that it coincided with a screenshotters wet dream update for this:

Now if only there was an ENB I could use in this I would die from happiness.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Gionight - I saw a slight drop in performance, but didn't notice any difference in how the grass looked after updating to 1.5. Can anyone post a screenshot of their grass? How about this ghosting effect? I noticed underwater looked WAY better though :)

@Midhras - Love the cornfield shot man! The windmeal looks fantastic in the misty distance there... ;)
Last edited by far327 on 20 Mar 2012, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

So... not recommended to update? Coz i'm fine ftm with the last patch if you guys say that it eats your pc... xD

*sensei*

R3volter wrote:So... not recommended to update? Coz i'm fine ftm with the last patch if you guys say that it eats your pc... xD
I don't care if they added new kill moves I was not interested in it at all, other then that I noticed better distant snow textures better underwater view and thats it , but performance hit is very notable at least for me, and the main cause is this awful grass shadows . I'd suggest anyone to wait until someone will find solution to disable grass shadows, I have a back up but I just started playing TF2 again and can't go offline

*master*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh man fedorrrz that second night shot is REALLY nice! Where is that in the game? Be a good place to check my fog settings.

@ Gionight, I was a dumbass and didn't backup my .exe before updating. :( I should of though... sucks. Have you tried just adding bShadowsOnGrass=0 ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Far327: that would be my pleasure, thanks :-)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

@far327: Just a good old marshes near Solitude.

*sensei*

far327 wrote:Oh man fedorrrz that second night shot is REALLY nice! Where is that in the game? Be a good place to check my fog settings.

@ Gionight, I was a dumbass and didn't backup my .exe before updating. :( I should of though... sucks. Have you tried just adding bShadowsOnGrass=0 ?
Yes of course I tried it but no help at all, same ghosting and black spots with unjustifiable permanence hit . if you need pre patch exe's tell me I will upload it and will add it to this post.
turning off Vurt's & lush grass/trees did remove the lines and the shadow flicker
Found on Bethesda forum didn't tried it myself .

far327>>>
Back up exe's pre patch
http://www.mediafire.com/?2k86v3ua3a8eqqh
Last edited by Gionight on 20 Mar 2012, 21:19, edited 3 times in total.

Testing an image hoster...

[img]_SPAM_%20href='http://www.mejuba.com/albums/Herbie211/ ... lt=''/></a>[/img]

Ugh. fix it later...