Re: TES Skyrim

Everyone loves this cattie. :twisted:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CeaRes

@ All

great pictures, most of them breathtaking - no pictures from me - but a first (try of a) video - my skyrim runs now, not without errors, but its back.

LG Ceares.

*master*

Decided to give Skyrim a spin again. I find it har to believe how far this community has come :shock: Last time I was active on this forums things were so far away from what seems to be the standart now, absolutely amazing work guys (ofcourse a huge thanks to Boris, I can't thank you enough).

Here are some screenshots I made in a rush, they are made during normal gameplay. So those aren't screenshot settings and I wasn't going for some special scene either, so the quality might be a bit lower then what you guys are used to now.

Edit: Alsmost forgot, this is basicaly Confidence Mans ENB, I just made some minor changes.

Edit2: Don't mind the strange blur at the edges on some of the screenshots, I'm still experimenting with some effects, hence the sometimes more visible 'artifacts'.

CeaRes

@ T.A.Z

i dont look for those details small flaws you mention, i look at the great mood, the believable scenes, so - many thanks for showing and welcome back a board
let me say each one of us is also experimenting constantly, thats why we are here, right?

LG Ceares.

I need a doctor. I can't breath. My mind is blown away. ENB is the best "game" ever.
To me it seems that the screensshots look not as good as ingame?! Ah ja..I lost my mind..

ENB RULES! PERIOD!

CeaRes

@ Agent XXX

hey komm wieder zu Atem ;) sonst hast ja nix von den Bildern ;) vielen Dank für den Tip mit deinem Bilderhoster, ich suche genau soetwas für den deutschsprachigen Raum, danke vielmals *bow*

as a hint next time, if you came back to breath, simply open the console and type "tm" and hit Enter, toggles the menu off for screenshot after it is done, do the same console-thing again and the menu is back for playing - only a hint, nothing more, the shot himself looks good to me, which enb-preset is this?

LG Ceares.

@CeaRes

Hallo! Hello^^

Das fällt mir echt schwer! WIRKLICH!
Und das mit den verbeugen lassen wa ma lieba! ;)
Freut mich wenn ich helfen konnte.

Danke für dein Tipp! ;)

I'm using the "Real Vision ENB" with minor changes.
Be careful with the installation of all these mods.
I did many mistakes and took me a long time to get this result.

AWESOME playable game. :P

I mean...how is this possible???
Still more than stoked! :? feeling totally retarded...

Now I'm hating the gaming industry more than ever :!:

I feel pretty ashamed that I can't donate him some h€lp, yet.

*master*

CeaRes wrote:@ T.A.Z

i dont look for those details small flaws you mention, i look at the great mood, the believable scenes, so - many thanks for showing and welcome back a board
let me say each one of us is also experimenting constantly, thats why we are here, right?

LG Ceares.
Thanks for the welcome. And I agree, experimenting should be always a priority, I really wish I had more profound knowlege when it comes to shader coding but to our advantage there are lots of capable poeple in the skyrim modding community doing some great work and I'm thankful for that.

@Agent XXX: The funny thing is when I first discovered ENB (back in 2009 or so) I couldn't believe the screenshots where real until I tested it myself, that's when I became hooked.
Since then I've played almost every single game with ENB, it's just an amazing plug in.

p.s.: Schön zu sehen, dass sich hier immer mehr deutsche einfinden :D