TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@dpeasant, You really nailed the atmosphere back there mate. Pretty excited to see your config in real-time and moving. I was immensely impressed and satisfied with your work on GTA. Keep it coming ;)

@confidence-man, very nice. I like the subtlety that you bring in. I was using your configs a while back, loved the lighting that you produced in them.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Confidence-Man wrote:Image

Really Nice

could you show Heelgen Keep the Intro Dungeon their is 1 specific scene that likes to blow out very easily with it's point lights and brings adaption todo strange things, creating to bright lights that would be perfect though in a Night Exterior scene that bugs me Personaly to Hell reaching a good 1 Scene result is rather easy but reaching consistency throughout is hard and if you count in all the different mods Skyrim users user it can become even more frustrating i think :)

Here is a Test Scene im currently working on but it's a very different task i try to achieve here ENB is not so in the foreground in this shot rather a subtitle enhancement, that of course adds a lot without being visible to the viewer :)

You might remember some similar Scene from Alan Wakes Intro and yeah im a Big fan of Remedy and Max-FX technology :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

Experimenting some more, narrowed down all my different settings to 4 (well of my new ones). Ended up toying with my softer day tonight and made a 5th (so I just lied). I spend way too much time and never finish most of it as end up going for something different. Just enjoy toying with things I guess:

Its safe to assume there is quite a bit of flickering going on while playing atm (main reason I usually don't use much ssao/il). Probably going to tone it down and experiment with other lighting to compensate as much as possible at some point (if I stick with this one longer than others). I just can't decide on what I want to work on ;(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi all

I have 2 problems.

1. Can't get the new bloom radius to work, no matter what number I put in, nothing happens. The bloom is on the whole screen, and not just the bright areas.. any ideas? what am I missing here?

2. Skylighting seems to overwrite ambient lighting.. When I set direct lighting to 0.0, meaning that there should be no shadows exept ambient occlusion. When I turn skylighting ON, then the game draws clear shadows from trees and everything else. Don't know what's going on here, hard to explain. I can still tweak it to look good. But it would be easier for me if I understood what happening?

Great shots everyone. A few does stand out to me :)

MetallicAcid: This shot is amazing! The color, lighting and clearness of it all is just great. I have to give your ENB a spin soon! :)

evok99: This screenshot looks GREAT :)

Johnny5srv: Epic shot!

dpeasant: Beautiful!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

MTindle wrote:I really can't wait to try out dpeasant's enb config either.. I really love the colours etc. Great work, it seems doing work in the CK really pays off when you're aiming for a specific look.

Same, ive not played skyrim for about 2 months now, having a break from it, but ive told myself i will play it again when dpeasant releases his settings... :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great shots Kalicola !

A few of my WIP :

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi all awesome screenshots DogStar, evok99, Oyama, cimaboi, T.A.Z, Johnny5srv, fedorzz, eldyraen, dpeasant and more.

Sky + config 2 + test 4 + no mods.

@Chade
Sorry, i cant now, there is alot of problems i need to balance that were the price to pay for this result.

*master*

Cheers kalikola!

Right time, right place I guess?

:D