TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Pfuscher wrote:Cruncher where have you been? Give dem redheaded bitches some hdt/phyiscs hair ;-)

somebody knows which ini entry gives farther away self shadowing for trees? I really would appreciate that information.
Watch_Dogs ;)

Later

sorry cant help you with that

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

NHK wrote:
This could easily pass as a real world snapshot, looks amazing.
NLA is a jewel, best natural lighting preset by far, very far, nothing comes close.. And the only one with correct post and pré sunset and sunrise brightness and lighting.
I only wish the nights and interiors where some more appealing.

Trying out new Serenity (with ELE and ELFX) and the nights and interiors are stunning. (same counts for the K-enbs).

*sensei*

I agree. NLA has some of the most natural lighting I've ever experienced.

Pics from my own config.....

CGI ENB

klotim wrote:Image
OMG! Moar!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I posted any images, but I think the time has come. Here's some images from my up and coming config that's a derivative work of Opethfeldt 7.3 ENB. Many of you have probably seen these on Flickr, but for those who haven't... here! Newest images up top, oldest on the bottom. Oh, and Opeth, if you're lurking in this thread somewhere, thanks again for permissions! :)

Sorry for the image spam, but it's been awhile :) It's definitely not perfect yet, but it's coming along well I think. By the way, criticisms and comments are strongly encouraged! I really like feedback :)

*sensei*

kingeric1992: It is all about the objects

If we continue with the window example... windows are only stronger because of the glow map intensity scale the mesh for a window has. Which you can control from the enbseries.ini. However that parameter does NOT only affect windows... but every single model that use the glow map shader.
Hence why some models require the particle patch.. since they "incorrectly" use the glow map shader instead of the fire one etc.
It is very easy to create windows that would never trigger bloom unless you had a 1000x multiplier somewhere.. or well simply disable the intensity entirely and make it impossible. The object details provide an even larger amount of control then ENB does... but ofc. also requires exponentially more work to get anything done.. since nif is... well nif and nif as a format is horrible to work with on so many levels that it is just amazing really.

*sensei*

skinner
I would advise the FDD edition I just uploaded. Serenity looks a lot better using Relighting Skyrim instead of ELFX.

jafin
Looks good, but maybe the ambient light or the direct/ambient light curve is a bit off... the grass is notably darker than the ground - or perhaps that is by design? I never used Opeth's ENB. It's not critic, just observation ;) That interior shot is fantastic

kingeric
Because pixel brightness/avg brightness is not a good value to use for adaptation? It should be based on amount of light reflected by pixel into camera where base color also changes the reflected amount. At least that is what would make sense to me..

And some shots using Serenity ENB

I messed up bloom, forgot to scale with resolution :\

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16 wrote: Image
Which mod places the grass in the water in whiterun there?
thx

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

prod
You would think of that way is because reflected/direct light "tends" to have higher HDR value. Ambient light of a nuke can surely blind people, needless to say triggering adaptation.

Aiyen
The benefit of flagging objects in ENB is to fix incorrect light parameters and feed them to universal shader.
Since it is not available currently or even in the future, I was hoping that some sorts of lightning mod or patch can be done to achieve this.

Had some progress with DoF
TESV.exe_DX9_20141009_173430 by kingeric1992311, on Flickr

Trying to approach partial occlusion on defocus foreground.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

high hrothgar, somebody needs to make a music mod for that, it kills my ears.

We need a winter grass/object mod. I got too many frames in winter areas, because no one places grass, stones and little plants there. But there are about 30 mods for summer regions.

Those lantern woodbeams were so ugly, that mod was barely usable. I'd hope somebody reworks that mesh, it only uses an estimated 1/4 of its texture.