TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Oyama
Nice quality.

Is that just downsampling with unsharpen?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rubber-De-Flubber wrote:Just wondering, but does anyone want my config? (A word of warning, though: It WILL kill your framerate.)

Oh, and I'll be doing some more screenshots soon! :)
I'll take a look at them :) Your DOF is really great! Also, like your colors!

*sensei*

@Rubber-De-Flubber- I would take a look at your setup. I've actually thought before that it would be cool if during the tweaking process when people post a stream of pics it would be cool to attach the current setup for others to try and give better feedback etc.. I realize that many of you would probably be against that because of course you don't want to release anything that isn't finished but I sorta look at it like a tool for learning and sharing etc... You know, like in the name of science! :p

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joey
Thank you ! ;)

Rubber
Oh yes ! I want it. Anything that could kill my framerate, I'll be a sucker for it ;) And I'm sure your setup is something I'd love to experiment.

Unreal
Thank you :)
These are downsampled from 1800p.
Some are shot with 0.707 scales, some with 1.0 scales,.... and some with 1.5 scales :lol: Call me crazy.
Sharpening wise, there are 3 methods *cumulated* on each of those :
some via effect.txt, with a little reworking of the code, and some very slight grain added in order to sort of 'break' the image clarity a bit.
some slight Luma via SweetFX to enhance skins mainly, since the pattern 4 does wonders with it
some I injected in the splitted tilt-shift DoF, with different amounts for D, N and I
At last, I'm using a -0.125 LOD bias via drivers to "dry" the image.

far327
This one was shot with 1.5 SSAO-SSIL scales, full filters and Q.
This brings a TON of accuracy for close ups, it's incredible. Just look at the hairs.
I wouldn't believe it the first times I experimented with over 1.0 scales, but it's REALLY something.
Also, my sampling range is 0.25 only. Characters, objects, accuracy FTW ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama wrote: far327
This one was shot with 1.5 SSAO-SSIL scales, full filters and Q.
This brings a TON of accuracy for close ups, it's incredible. Just look at the hairs.
I wouldn't believe it the first times I experimented with over 1.0 scales, but it's REALLY something.
Also, my sampling range is 0.25 only. Characters, objects, accuracy FTW ;)
This is why I think you are a top notch guy Oyama! You actually take the time to explain all your settings. For some of us, even those of us who have been on here for some time, there are still new tricks to be found! Thanks for not coveting those tricks to your own knowledge.

I can't wait to mess around more with ssao values now! I didn't even realize I could push beyond 1.0

*sensei*

@Kyo:

Here ya go!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327
Well, the *little* knowledge I have about some things only, I have coz people like Gionight, midhras, mindflux, you, etc, etc, and all of you around took time to talk about their tricks as well.
Yep, you can push scales over 1.0, of course. This will MURDER your framerate, especially with downsampling :lol: :lol: , but will make your SSAO-SSIL accuracy skyrocket ! ;)

Rubber
You're the one ! ;) ;) Thanx !
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Oh, and feel free to update it to .155. :P

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama wrote:far327
Well, the *little* knowledge I have about some things only, I have coz people like Gionight, midhras, mindflux, you, etc, etc, and all of you around took time to talk about their tricks as well.
Yep, you can push scales over 1.0, of course. This will MURDER your framerate, especially with downsampling :lol: :lol: , but will make your SSAO-SSIL accuracy skyrocket ! ;)
Hey, it can't be any more FPS intensive than HQ Nivida AO... Which, I am fond of obviously but would rid of it if I can get superb visuals with ENB SSAO. My GPUs should be able to handle it. If not, than I will be ****ing IRATE! lol :lol: .. But seriously :twisted:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rubber
I will ! ;)

far327
1.5 scales with 0 filters and Q ?
It *will* be heavier than Nvidia AO, assuming you're using SSIL as well.
All Complex of course, what else ?? :D
And sure your killers of GPUs will handle it ;)