TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

*sensei*

CruNcher
No, not additionally. They are supersampled from the get go, and the shots from last page bottom are also edited on per shot basis...

Like this one

In this image I edited the game fog using setfog command, edited white level for exposure of the scene, shot it at 4860x3240 and cropped out a 21:9 AR in post. No other edits where done. Image would look the same if I would of done that using my native resolution just it would show aliasing.

@prod: Impressive, is that your latest serenity enb?
@Ohkay: I really like the first shot.
@pfuscher: You always post nice textures but every enb you were using looks...not that good. Sry no offense but the sharpening and extreme brightness makes the vegetation look bad.
@Cruncher: I was so annoyed by the nude Krista body shots at some point it was creepy how fixated some people were. I mean every page that one naked woman with dozen of shots.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No problem :-)
Trying to improve. Sharpening is deactivated now, but vegetation still looks not optimal due to aliasing. enb edge antialiasing would fix it, but it kinda blurs as far as I remember.
So far it has been sharpshooter, realvision and tk extended, I'm not contend with any of those either, but I'm still trying :-)
I also got a pretty old lcd monitor, which could also be a problem. I just won't get skyrim running with enough fps, although I did everything to optimize performance.

*sensei*

How can you not have FPS using a GTX970. Something is seriously messed up on your system... You should easily pull 45+ FPS using RealVision (which isn't performance heavy by a very long shot) using uGrids 7 or 9 with a buttload of highres textures.

Or what is the rest of your system. I have i5 2500K as well, though OC to 4.7Ghz... only 8GB CAS7 1600Mhz and no SSD using GTX680 I get 35 FPS on RealVision. For reverence I get 17-20 FPS using Serenity with my silly ini tweaks of lately.
Last edited by prod80 on 02 Nov 2014, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's the question :/
Maybe scripts or unclean mods. That's the only thing I haven't checked.

On the other side, nobody has as much 4k textures as I do, as I haven't uploaded everything.
And I also got a lot of grass, plants and trees.

*sensei*

Scripted mods do not cause this kind of FPS drops you have... Skyrimprefs.ini tweaks and lotta flora at high res does. Would start a small troubleshooting track if I were you around those 2 items. With that card you should be able to pull 3840x2160 res at still around 15-20 FPS and have no more issues with aliasing... for gameplay that's a bit to little but for screenshots it is a LOT better.

*sensei*

A buttload of 4k textures takes it's toll.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's still playable, that's all I need. 4k comes with the next graphics cards :-)
Do you guys think my i5 2400 could be the bottleneck? It's only overclocked by 2% ^^ but I got room for some more, cooled by a scythe mugen.
Got some important things to write right now and wanted to wait another 2 weeks for it.

But I also got a lot of gras,plants etc. Your pic looks better, just for the number of objects comparison.
http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/cpwd6sir.jpg
https://www.flickr.com/photos/113846345 ... 182089557/

If CeeJay would finally do 2x2 smaa for sweetfx, that would be awesome.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram