TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Oyama - Freaking amazing!!! :shock: You have some serious skills :)

I'll definitely try that out if you release it. I got back into Skyrim about 2 months ago and shortly after discovered these enb configs. K ENB was one of the first that I tried. And though I thought it was great, it was too colorful for my taste. So after some searching I found an older one not posted on nexus anymore called Countervibe...not knowing at the time that you had a hand in the creation of that one too :P I updated it to v.155 with so so results. I also have another config that uses some things from K ENB, sweetfx from The Goddess and utilizing PP5. I'm still learning and tweaking but having fun. Anyway, thanks for all the work you do :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn

Thank you ! ;)
Yep, that one is based of Countervibe effect.fx initially.
But everything around has changed :D
Anyway, if you did like Countervibe, you'll like this one I think ;)
Just some hours tweaking yet, and it'll be good enough to be shared.... I hope :lol:

You guys around have all eagle eyes and great skills I learned from.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Splendid work lads! I'm going to wait a few days to give mods some proper time for adaptation to new patch. Then I'll finally install the game after a long time with all the mods I could not use (1.5GB VRAM limit) and add even more! I'm sitting at 6GB of VRAM after all ;) .

*sensei*

@thepointis

Lemme guess, Titan? :P

Rubber-De-Flubber
Hm, Titan you say.. Let me see... Here.
-
-

I do have waterblocks for them already, however I'm still waiting for a few things so I couldn't add them to the loop.

*master*

Thank you Saltr, Kermles, Symphonicjohn and Gionight :D

The Pointis Well jealous :shock: Two is a waste though, send me one and I'll send you my 670 and a 560ti :P

Right mix bag of shots here, increased the colour to get fire looking good, then ended up brightening things up even more, I know what your thinking 8-) need your shades :P
but then realised how I'd ended up moving away from what I wanted. anyway on my way back I took different types of shots. had night and day detector working even when it was turned off :lol: now my nights are kind of very well lit and i cant work out why. but have a few shots at the end to show some pretty nice lighting effects :) Sorry for blabbing on.
Oh and tweaked shadows too in skyrim prefs two shots to show that also. and messed with tonemapping

*sensei*

@thepointis

I think you could easily say that I'm very jealous. :P

thepointis wrote:Rubber-De-Flubber
Hm, Titan you say.. Let me see... Here.
-
-

I do have waterblocks for them already, however I'm still waiting for a few things so I couldn't add them to the loop.
The best picture of this month. What effect file are you using? dat detail, it's so real!

Very jelly right now of you btw, what are they clocked at?

EvoFq3o0
I have to disagree lad. Four are waste, since every CPU currently on the market will be a bottleneck and I don't want dual socket board. Even in Tri-SLi 3960X @ 4.8GHz is bottlenecking. Two are just fine.

XenoKratios
It's called "crappy cellphone camera (lighting conditions too) on otherwise pretty high end phone". I'm sure you can find it everywhere on the internet!

*sensei*

@evo - looks really good!