post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

EvoFq3o0, Dinkledorf, nice shots

Tweak, tweak, tweak and end up with this

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yesterday another game patch was released via Steam, does anyone have issues with it and ENBSeries used together?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
Nope. I'm currently tweaking so I don't want ANY f...ing patch to stand in my way :lol:

Last edited by Oyama on 22 Mar 2013, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris, I did not install so I do not know, sorry :).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I know my screenshots tend to all look the same, But I just don't get around much in the game :(

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*sensei*

Oyama
That first screenshot is amazing! Stunning really. :)

Some screenies from my updated Stakado's Cinemascope ENB.
I really suck at taking shots lol.

*sensei*

Took a little break from Skyrim to play some other games..... and of course, being a prof only makes things worse on my real life counterpart :cry: :cry:

Flickr
Twitter

*sensei*

@Oyama - Looking great

Well Skyrim is all messed up :x I had some issues with stability and decided to uninstall Skyrim and Steam. I had too many mods, very bloated, so I re-installed both and added only the mods I thought were needed. It is faster and smoother now but with one major issue...all the characters in the game just stand there with their arms to their side. You can still talk to them and your character can move, but it moves just like how they are standing...very strange. I have disabled all mods and tried older saves but still the same thing. With this newest patch, it's hard to track down the issue. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? This first pic is what is happening....

Other than that everything is looking good...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn
Odd :(
It did happen to me sometimes, but with monsters (giants and such), and in few proportions.... and long ago.
I'm now avoiding as much as possible scripted mods and recent patches. Sticking with the last 1.85xxx that went out. As soon as Beth talks about 'memory optimizations, I'm rather :? :? :? :?
Heck, don't know what this can be related to....
Assuming you did a clean install, I guess something in your system doesn't like this new patch...
Are you running with *default* game inis ? Or did you keep some (now pointless) memory optimization lines in it ? Or papyrus additions ?

Does this happen with a NEW game as well ?
Older saves won't work with a new install, since they include some scripts that are now missing from your game. Some modding friends of mine always told me : uninstall everything from some mods when uninstalling, but NOT scripts. Leave them where they are.

ZK
What a bloom.... :shock:
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Well apparently it's one of the mods. Disabling all plug-ins with NMM is not enough, went to the tool menu and clicked on uninstall all active mods and now it's working. I just have to find out which one is the problem. Re-installing about 5 mods at a time and then loading up a save. This could take awhile :P