TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

symphonicjohn wrote:This could take awhile :P
Damn, how I can hear you ! :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

Pluto wrote:Pardon the interruption, but does anyone know what happened to UnrealWarfare?

Unreal Cinema is completely gone from Nexus and their site, Beautiful Skyrim is gone too.

I'm kinda worried something happened to them. :/
Hes doing that all the time.
Taking down his presets i mean.

Auriel ENB tweaked here and there, nothing big :)
Tower and Sun
Followers: Lehendil
Beast
Against the Odds

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

I need to have a chat with UnrealWarfare on Steam one of these days.

Anyways, regarding bloom..... I wish Boris could separate the code into different factors, like day/night/interior-day/interior-night. Working with alpha values and light gradient capture on my personal code doesn't really help for interiors, even though exteriors look nice.

Flickr
Twitter

I wanted to know your performance (GPU CLOCK) with them, with the liquid cooling and all that setup, whenever you get there.

*master*

Great shots everybody. I think I am not cut out for tweaking, only good for coding. I so rarely get any good screens, I don't know, I feel like I don't have whatever it takes to be as good as you guys. Maybe someone with some free time could give me tips on my config? Or maybe it is a lost cause. I am not sure.

Anyway, speaking of bloom and coding,I used some old code I had laying around from my bright spot color controls and adapted it with a couple quick changes into a new bloom type. I am surprised it works because I didn't have to change the formula at all, but anyway, it is supposed to be a very precise version of bloom that only affects the brightest areas and is easily configurable. There is only one option you have to change to go from precise, brightest spot only bloom to whole screen bloom, I think it is nice but maybe to others it isn't, I have not gotten much feedback on any of my stuff yet. Here are some quick screens using it and the rest of my postprocessing file. Ignore the bad config in general, look at the bloom only.

bloom amount 0.0

bloom amount 1.0

bloom amount 3.0

Hopefully you will notice, it affects the bright areas but barely at all the dark areas, and it was taken with a bloom curve setting of ten, if the curve was lower it would affect the dark areas less. So tired from updating my file though, I cannot get myself to put effort into screens again. By the way, if anyone is interested, or got turned off by my initial release of my file, the version on the nexus is vastly improved now in my opinion. There are several new features like this curve bloom and also bugfixes and much better documentation. I hope someone gets some use out of it, I have worked so hard but only one person i know of wants to use it in a config. I get the feeling, maybe I should have spent my time better.

Sorry to turn into a mopey dope. I knew modding would be hard work but not this hard, and in the end not helping too many people. I will continue to update my file for the off chance someone does enjoy it though.

If you want, you can find my post processing v6 file on the nexus at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33593/

I hope my posts about this arent bothering you guys, I will stop posting if anyone is offended by my advertising sort of posts. Back to work now.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Kermles
Hey, don't underestimate yourself !!
Thanx for sharing these new codes. ;) I'll involve in it asap.

ZK
Take a look at my last post in the .155 download section :lol:

saltr
Wow... Love the way your setup looks right now, great job !

Modd31
Will you share that preset of yours, at last ??? :D
Great job buddy ! ;)

all
Great shots ! This thread is a pleasure ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Well I finally have Skyrim working again. Started a new game and it's running better than ever.

*master*

Unfortunately the look is similar to when I killed dragon death fire (and a few other things--think most are now able to be tweaked with [Particles] though) on accident so need to go hunting to see if have to change it again before I continue tweaking more.

Edit: Just adding 1 last shot--really, really hope I don't have to change anything major while I rework nights/interiors and few odds and ends (mostly clouds/fire/particles for day which usually doesn't screw up quite as much as some other stuff).