post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

*master*

abc75179778300 wrote:T.A.Z
:o ;)
Glad to see you back! Kinda curious here, are you going to finish and release your previous Enb or any plan about a new preset :twisted: ?
-Cheers for T.A.Z.-
Glad to see you guys aswell : )

I'm not quite sure if I'll finish my old preset as it was configured for 0.119(?) and I only have some loose files left from it (but I found the weather.esp which was the most time consuming part). It might make more sense to start from scratch as the newer ENB versions have such a beautiful amount of new features to work with. Second thing is the time factor. I was in university for the last 3 1/2 years (the reason why I stopped working on my preset and the other mods) and I will go back in March so I have some spare time on my hands until then, but I'm still somehow unable to make more out of the time I have now, I really suck at time management : D.
But I think I won't be able to keep myself from at least working some more with Confidence Mans ENB as it is the perfect base to work with for me : D. He achieved the perfect color patterns with his .esp imo.

@32cm:
Way, way better. Now the textures look just stunning. The roofs where the only thing setting me off aswell but now it's just perfect. I'm really loving it. Is/will there be a download?

@Boris: I was curious if you're still working on volumetric clouds for Skyrim?
I feel like that is the one feature missing to really lift Skyrm to a whole new level again, seing the awsome effect that can be achieved with the new mist and thinking about the possibilities to combine that with low clouds lurking through some valleys makes me really exited : D.
For now I'm still using Real Clouds from time to time but it's just to visually unpleasing and buggy at times.

CeaRes wrote:@ Agent XXX
please calm down, and maybe - if you find something not such usefull - you could find other words for it and not giving the counterpart a strait headnut, please ;)
I briefly thought about what might be the right answer...

NO APPLAUSE for "scheiße".

This is the worst mod I ever seen.
This guy can't even respond why it looks so useless like a piece of shit so he just posted some useless pic. hahahha

This reminds me of some guy who did some mods.
He nearly forced me to give him props but couldn't stand the critic.
He thought he was like an "uber" man.

I don't like those people. I "destroy" such people with heavy "uber" bass shredding. Evil's my friend! :twisted:

@Agent,
You are so annoying and disrespectful to to the people around here. Respect someones work and be thankful or don't use it and shut up. I really hope that Boris will ban you.

@32cm
Your work is incredible but for a showcase of you textures I would recommend another enb because the quality of your textures suffers a lot. Additional effects like strong bloom, blur sharp or sharpening in general are not the best way of presenting textures. Just some suggestions ;) Something close to vanilla like SkyRealism ENB Evolved?

You are annoying and disrespectful.

Tell me why I'm disrespectful to the people around here.

Should I give him props for that he uploaded a screenshot.

O.K. wow.

That looks so damn great. I really like that wonderful looking brown **** on the road.
Are you feeling better now?

*master*

Agent XXX wrote:
CeaRes wrote:@ Agent XXX
please calm down, and maybe - if you find something not such usefull - you could find other words for it and not giving the counterpart a strait headnut, please ;)
I briefly thought about what might be the right answer...

NO APPLAUSE for "scheiße".

This is the worst mod I ever seen.
This guy can't even respond why it looks so useless like a piece of shit so he just posted some useless pic. hahahha

This reminds me of some guy who did some mods.
He nearly forced me to give him props but couldn't stand the critic.
He thought he was like an "uber" man.

I don't like those people. I "destroy" such people with heavy "uber" bass shredding. Evil's my friend! :twisted:
The only thing you "destroy" is your reputation. And in terms of why it looks the way it looks is because of your setup. It looks "completely"(they always look a bit out of place due to the way those stones are placed an rendered by the engine) normal on other ENBs, go figure.
And I find it quite interesting how you're able to judge others work, since you've done shit yourself. If someone makes a mod and shares it you have zero right to bash it, you can critique it, but not bash it. It's fucking disrespectful.

By the way, you might as well leave this forum now. I don't think anyone is interested in this kind of input.

T.A.Z wrote: The only thing you "destroy" is your reputation. And in terms of why it looks the way it looks is because of your setup. It looks completely normal on other ENBs, go figure.
And I find it quite interesting how you're able to judge others work, since you've done shit yourself. If someone makes a mod and shares it you have zero right to bash it, you can critique it, but not bash it. It's fucking disrespectful.

By the way, you might as well leave this forum now. I don't think anyone is interested in this kind of input.
I don't give a fuck about reputation!

I laughed just really hard when I installed his mod and it was funny to me.
Then he uploaded a screenshot and ignored my so "heavly disrespektful critic". I'm such a prick. LOL

Of course it have to look much better and I expected a reply from him regarding that "piece of shit"
I'm not serious at all.

But now I'm disrespektful you pussy, honestly!
bye

T.A.Z wrote: Way, way better. Now the textures look just stunning. The roofs where the only thing setting me off aswell but now it's just perfect. I'm really loving it. Is/will there be a download?
Don't know what to do, I don't want to make nexus full of tamriel reloaded mods. Yesterday I was testing stuff in whiterun since I never liked much my first work there:

Kontrapunkt wrote: @32cm
Your work is incredible but for a showcase of you textures I would recommend another enb because the quality of your textures suffers a lot. Additional effects like strong bloom, blur sharp or sharpening in general are not the best way of presenting textures. Just some suggestions ;) Something close to vanilla like SkyRealism ENB Evolved?
I know, im testing some fantasy enb with lot of bloom and sht. Im also horrible taking screens lol.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Agent: You don't destroy anything, please finish 5th grade to learn a more suitable word for it.
You are just a retarded little mongrel and I'm just waiting for your ban. Show me your mods, I bet they are ein behinderter Haufen Scheisse, genau wie deine ganze inzüchtige Familie. ^^ und weil du so ein behinderter kleiner Troll bist, gehts mir eigentlich am Arsch vorbei. Du bist nichtmal richtig beleidigend, weil man sofort merkt, dass du ein bischen zurück geblieben bist.

If you were just a little smarter, you'd know that I did not create the little rocks mesh, only released it on request. So hating on it brings you like nothing.
The mesh only changes the polycount. If you have something against a higher polycount, go play morrowind.

CeaRes

@ Agent XXX

Sadly you speek the wrong language / tongue (i dont mean the countries), reputation means trust, reputation means respect, i dont think about what people may think about me, but its important to me what they think about my creative work - and for sure any "fuck..." "shit..." and so on is not a form of critic - i'll simply blacklist such stuff - you want to be evil? - than at first and frontmost learn to be clever / smart, which the evil ones always are. Please leave the forum.

@ 32cm

great, this texture looks much much better. Your Screens are looking really good to me like they are, they have a very special pictural language, please keep it.

@ Kontrapunkt

i would found it more interesting, if he could bundle his textures to a mod, maybe for testing purposal, and you guys could test it with your setup, because by that he could hold on his current enb-config without destroying something, and you could see how the textures act in your setup and can give him feedback if necessary?