TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

A few from me... My pre-set seems stuck in the past, and things have moved on, but i guess it still looks ok.

Up in the frozen north.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

T.A.Z
Those foggy shots are stunning ;)

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*sensei*

From slightly warmer climbs.

*master*

Trying out the new Tamriel reloaded textures. You did an outstanding job 32cm!

Sorry for the hud..

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DogStar
Hey old chap, it's been a while! Great to see you back.

Skinner
The new Reloaded textures look great, definitely going to give them a try.

I just expanded my Smoking Torches mod with smoking candles, if you're into small details check it out: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35819/?

Shitty pic, but gives you some idea I guess:

*master*

@electricsheep: thank you :)
@mindlfux: I love mods like this, will download asap. Since I can't endorse a second time you'll have to live with kudos.

*master*

mindflux wrote:DogStar

I just expanded my Smoking Torches mod with smoking candles, if you're into small details check it out: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35819/?

Shitty pic, but gives you some idea I guess:
Beautifull, tried it and the way it behaves in the stream of hot air above the flames is very real.
I only have a preset which has low smoke intensity, so I have to tweak things a bit because I see the effect better with enb disabled.

BTw, do you have plans to further develop enb snow some time? It's by miles and miles the most natural snow I ever saw in an gamenengine.
I would like to have this to be the only snow in Skyrim and in different intensitys and area's :) Is this moddable, should probably goes beyond my head ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

T.A.Z
Haha thanks, glad to hear you're into details as well! I'll be sure to return to honor but shame on me if I haven't already given you a kudos.

Skinner
Thanks, I appreciate! I create this stuff mostly for myself, but if someone else enjoys it all the better, and it's certainly a very good reason to keep it up. As for the intensity, I can put up another variant with more visible smoke, I just need to run a few tests myself as well. To be honest my ENB preset is currently in shambles due to upgrading my GPU so balancing the smoke was more or less guesswork.

Really great to hear you like Snow FX but I'm not sure about it's future. To be honest I originally thought it could be more like a modder's resource but I guess it didn't really pickup, it's was probably too difficult to tweak to get the results you wanted + of course lowish exposure didn't help. I too think it would be worthwhile to continue working with the mod since it has quite a lot of potential, for example different kinds of snowfalls and storms, stuff that you mentioned, are very possible and would possibly greatly increase immersion.

*sensei*

@mindflux: Like I posted WAY WAY WAY back in the day when you made it... only problem I found with it was the tendency to create a tunneling pattern as you moved around. Removed all sense of the randomness of the snow flakes. Looked epic for still shots though. Never figured out how to sort that, so I left that project ages ago as well.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Aiyen
Yeah, that was like in the middle-ages :D It's probably impossible to get completely rid of the sense of tunneling, it's going to be always there if you go look for it. And when you see it... you know how it goes.

One reason I didn't spend too much time on the project was also that it would have been best to integrated the fx with a weather mod but since I didn't have one, it seemed kinda without point to keep on developing it.