TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Jafin16
Thanks you! You are correct, I probably could get permissions (big assumption!!) but it's not really in a complete state and probably never will be and I wouldn't want the hassle of releasing it on the Nexus.. ;) Am happy to just make available for private testing on request.

e-ver
Thank you, will send you a PM ;)

Asgaard

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131371015@N04/

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

Jafin16 wrote:e-ver
As far as I recall (and electricsheep can correct me of course,) his preset is a conglomeration of a lot of assets from different authors that's he's tweaked and modified to make his current preset. To release it would be a near nightmare of permissions. Things could've changed though! :)
Thanks for the info. I understand completely, too much releasement hassle can take the fun out of modding. :)

electricsheep26354 wrote: e-ver
Thank you very much for the PM (and the link!). This is so very nice of you, thank you! :)
As I'm a new member, I don't meet the (post count) requirements to write PMs yet, so I can't answer. Of course I'll use it for my personal game and testing purposes only. If you're interested however, I can post screenshots in this thread how it looks in my game.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

e-ver wrote:
Jafin16 wrote:e-ver
As far as I recall (and electricsheep can correct me of course,) his preset is a conglomeration of a lot of assets from different authors that's he's tweaked and modified to make his current preset. To release it would be a near nightmare of permissions. Things could've changed though! :)
Thanks for the info. I understand completely, too much releasement hassle can take the fun out of modding. :)

electricsheep26354 wrote: e-ver
Thank you very much for the PM (and the link!). This is so very nice of you, thank you! :)
As I'm a new member, I don't meet the (post count) requirements to write PMs yet, so I can't answer. Of course I'll use it for my personal game and testing purposes only. If you're interested however, I can post screenshots in this thread how it looks in my game.
Please do.. ;)

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16
Oh, I did very bad things :) ....
Well, it's an idea, and sure it's a nice one. Fact is it may take some time before I feel myself home with something else than what I'm usually using. But it might be very refreshing.
Idea kept in my todo list ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Jafin16
You right!!! :) But no screenshots of the "world eater" because it's my 8 or 9 time that I restart Skyrim... :P But later, I will "Spawn" Alduin for some screenshots, sure!!! :) And thanks for your nice feedback about my preset, I appreciate!!!
Oh, great, sounds good for your preset with COT!! COT With "Vivid Clouds" and an "Weather or/Lighting Plugin" looks finally "Next-Gen" for Skyrim!! The CLouds are Awesome (see below) :lol:

electricsheep
Thanks!! :) The DOF feat perfectly your ENB!! Really Nice!!!

Oyama
I agree, sounds really good for you and very refreshing!! 8-)

Asgaard wrote:

wow beautiful

NHK
*master*

- The Wilds 1.5s - Modified

Nice screens :D

Last edited by DeathSushi on 03 Apr 2015, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.