TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hi guys! I've been working on a mod for farmhouse windows. Before releasing it I wanted to share it here first :)

I've added low poly interiors to exterior farmhouse models, windows now has cubemap reflections and alpha channels while the low poly interior acts as the glowmap.
Interior windows also has also been getting a bit of an overhaul.

Here are three screenshots to show it of, although it looks way better in motion :

Here is the .z7 Just install with nexus mod manager, or manually if you prefer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph2e4yyjbzd9t ... IP.7z?dl=0

Let me know what you think

*master*

majk360 wrote:Hi guys! I've been working on a mod for farmhouse windows. Before releasing it I wanted to share it here first :)

I've added low poly interiors to exterior farmhouse models, windows now has cubemap reflections and alpha channels while the low poly interior acts as the glowmap.
Interior windows also has also been getting a bit of an overhaul.

Here is the .z7 Just install with nexus mod manager, or manually if you prefer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph2e4yyjbzd9t ... IP.7z?dl=0

Let me know what you think
I Think it looks great!

|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@majk360:
Very nice and promising work. Things I noticed while lookinging at the farmhouse:
You should ask Brumbek if you can use his farmhouse meshes, because the ropes in your meshes aren't 3d anymore, at least outside.
Second thing was that woodposts turned extremely blurry with these meshes.

Would be awesome if you could do something like this
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39208/?

Pfuscher wrote:I Think it looks great!
Thanks!
Pfuscher wrote:@majk360:
Very nice and promising work. Things I noticed while lookinging at the farmhouse:
You should ask Brumbek if you can use his farmhouse meshes, because the ropes in your meshes aren't 3d anymore, at least outside.
My woodposts turned extremely blurry with these meshes.

Would be awesome if you could do something like this
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39208/?
Thanks! I'm working on compability with SMIM atm. I've looked at the SMIM meshes, and they don't enable Parallax, which mine does. (I actually looked at your meshes to learn how to do that, so THANKS! :) )I'm looking into how to most efficiently make a patch and keep the best of both worlds. I'm still learning all of this.

The "immersive interior" mod is awesome! However; in order to see exteriors from interior cells I'd have to edit each individual cell to match its surroundings. It's doable but too time consuming for me. I did try to have interior windows see-thru so you could see the sky box outside, and while it looked great, it was way too distracting the times where you would see thru a window into another interior room. And I wanted ppl with ENB to still have controll over the looks with [WINDOWLIGHT]. However, if "SomeWelshGuy" descides to do a farmhouse version of his mod. I'll gladly make a patch for it. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm gonna upload the smim meshes with parallax entries for you. If it's any help.
Got an alternative window style, too. Gimme a few minutes.

Pfuscher wrote:I'm gonna upload the smim meshes with parallax entries for you. If it's any help.
Got an alternative window style, too. Gimme a few minutes.
Wow That would be super helpfull! Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just made a quick port as example, the lightsettings don't fit yet, as the window is too bright and for some reason the interior windows disappeared. ^^
But I'm sending you the file next anyway and it was just a quick test.
type "tfc" into console key: ^° for free fly mode to easier get pics for windows. "sucsm 1-100" is the camera speed
http://www.file-upload.net/download-974 ... x.rar.html

*master*

Pfuscher, did u get my pm? :)
|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I did :-) twice and I'm working on it. Had to wait for the upload for the farmhouse windows:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-974 ... s.rar.html

Pfuscher wrote:Just made a quick port as example, the lightsettings don't fit yet, as the window is too bright and for some reason the interior windows disappeared. ^^
But I'm sending you the file next anyway and it was just a quick test.
type "tfc" into console key: ^° for free fly mode to easier get pics for windows. "sucsm 1-100" is the camera speed
Thanks for the meshes! It looks like I will be done later this evening with the SMIM patch thanks to you! The alternate window texture looks great! Is it made by you? If it is, do I have your permission to alter levels and alpha channels to make them work with my mod and have that as an alternate texture? With you credited ofc