TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Agent XXX
Seems you've just found ENB, so welcome to the club! After you get some time in, you should try some other ENB's around. RealVision seems to be everyone's "first" or "go to" preset, but there are MANY out there that give more unique, artistic takes on things and, in many cases, actually have superior visuals in a lot of ways. Props to the RealVision author/team as there are a variety of presets for various lighting mods there and that's hard to do. But look around, there are some other truly great ENB's out there. A few to look out for in the future (when you feel like changing it up) are Natural Lighting and Atmospherics, Serenity (LOTS of customization options here... also works with ALL lighting mods), K ENB, Kountervibe ENB (those last two hit performance really hard but are gorgeous), Opethfeldt ENB, True Vision or any of Bronze316's other presets, the Grim and Somber ENB's, niceENB, or (shameless plug! :twisted: ) my own Lumen ENB.

It's a wide world! Try them all! ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

well, my experience with ENB... i was an Xbox fanatic, Skyrim on Xbox was a dull affair in graphical sense. everything was grey... after looking around on the net for walkthroughs (yes, the game was bloody hard!!) i stumbled upon Nexus, came across K ENB... WOW that really open my eyes. i thought it was some CG promotional shots, no way that was Skyrim! i have built 3 pc's since then and mainly for Skyrim. that was a year and a half now and i'm still playing it.

Grim and Somber

mixture from 4 different ENB's

FeverNB

Flickr Gallery

T.A.Z
:o ;)
Glad to see you back! Kinda curious here, are you going to finish and release your previous Enb or any plan about a new preset :twisted: ?
-Cheers for T.A.Z.-

Hi freaks!

Well, I really got caught for several hours of watching that pix here.
I even forgot about real life but then my bass guitar and some beer brought me back to life yesterday.
ENB is something like a drug! :? SERIOUSLY
It also really scares me when I'm playing that game. :? It looks way too good!

Somebody should do a "Boris Vorontsov shrine" mod! ;)

Now, I'm trying some ENB presets and the 4k Parallax Mines by Pfuscher and some other things.

Thanks to all of you!

@Pfuscher
Well, your little rocks redone mod looks totally dull to me. I would call it "ein Haufen scheiße".
LMAO. Are you playing with such shit? Sorry, I'm just serious. :twisted:
But your parallax mod looks very nice! ;)

Yo!
I tried the K ENB looked great but things messed up.
Anyway, game looks great.

Looking for some 2500K-2600K CPU who can do min. 5,4Ghz stable.
Last edited by Agent XXX on 06 Dec 2014, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

CeaRes

@ OhKay

your a magician, great shots, nice mood, subtle depth

@ 32cm

i like the dreamy fantasy atmosphere+finish of your pics - maybe you could find a better texture for the roofs? the darker one with green parts disturbs a bit the atmosphere, i mean the rhythmic / repeating is too much visible, just a hint and only a small detail

@ Agent XXX

please calm down, and maybe - if you find something not such usefull - you could find other words for it and not giving the counterpart a strait headnut, please ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TK ENB - Tweaked - 60 Mods for the first shot and 5 for the 2nde

CeaRes wrote:@ 32cm
i like the dreamy fantasy atmosphere+finish of your pics - maybe you could find a better texture for the roofs? the darker one with green parts disturbs a bit the atmosphere, i mean the rhythmic / repeating is too much visible, just a hint and only a small detail
This better?

CeaRes wrote:@ Agent XXX
please calm down, and maybe - if you find something not such usefull - you could find other words for it and not giving the counterpart a strait headnut, please ;)
Yes, that is true. Sorry, but that's how I am.
Just went down the road and thought..wtf?!..The roads are full of shit. :lol:

Well, and very, very thankful for that, especially for the parallax mod.
Cheers! ;)