TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ Kermles

Nice addition you have done :) with the new additions it feels similar to when I adjust pictures in Adobe Elements ;)

But I have to dig in to it before I can actually make a good looking ENB Preset for it, a lot of new coding to get familiar with :P

*sensei*

Armor is from the witcher mod.

[more]

*sensei*

It's been too long since I played Skyrim and touched any ENB versions, Crysis 3 wasn't last that long, it WoWs me 3 times in some moments but nothing can compete with modded Skyrim injected with some balanced ENB preset, until.... maybe GTA-5 .
Just tested 0.155v and was amazed by the result , Boris made an exceptional work with optimization and overall picture quality. I just have no words to describe how much I pleased with the latest ENB version , Great Work Boris you are the Genius!!!

dpeasant>>>
Nice to see you back my friend :) your latest pics/settings Look Amazing !!!! my favorite pic is the third one .

Cheers to all honored members and to newcomers, you are all very welcomed here .

Hi guys, I found a new weird mod and I thought it was the time to post some new screenshot of my config, Auriel ENB :)

*master*

Modd31

Ha! How interesting, playing as a mimic. Very nice looking config as well.

Jaws

Thanks, I know it is a lot to figure out what to do with at first, I just wanted as much control as possible over the scene for tweaking. Needs some proper documentation probably. :geek:
I haven't yet configured it for a freshly generated enbseries.ini so it will probably look a little too bright or something at first.

dpeasant
I really like your screens, yours are always some of my favorites . I have always wondered how you managed to maintain such a distinct style across different games but you pull it off so well :)
Last edited by Kermles on 17 Mar 2013, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

offtopic, but some folks asked me why sun rays looks like they are, here is a found the shot of them in the fog

EDIT: another one

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

dpeasant
Very pleasing color tones, moody but not too desaturated, just perfect.

Gionight
Agree 100% regarding 0.155, it's a work of art. Really good to see you around too.

Boris
I wonder how should those complaining about sun rays want them to look? Maybe some configuration settings would be useful, but apart from that, I think they look very realistic when compared to the fake sun glare look most games have.

*master*

To anyone who downloaded my file, new version with fixed default values that look close to vanilla processing is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1rutz3en1n0ktoh

Please give this new file a try if you thought the last one was messed up.

*sensei*

@Kermles - Thanks for the share. I think one would have to build a new config or do a lot of tweaking to fit these into a config they are using. Have tried the ones from JawZ with similar results as these pics. I'm using an older enbeffect file now, but I don't know if they really get outdated with new enb versions

With my current enbeffect file

Your new one with fixed default values that look close to vanilla processing

*master*

Hmm that is strange, something is wrong... I generated a new enbseries.ini and it was very close to vanilla looking... would you mind posting your enbseries.ini? It would help me fix the bug. And thanks for trying it out, sorry that it is not working for you. Clearly this was a necessary exercise before a real release! :)

edit: or did you mean that is a issue with Jawz files in general and not my post processing?

Comparison screens from my testing of the fixed file... Right is vanilla, left is my file. Ignore the console haha

ImageImage

Image Image

Image Image