TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

I did some testing with other peoples enbseries.ini; far off enb, project matso, saltr enb, and some others. Most of them worked fine, the ones that looked messed up were not because of my file, for instance with saltr enb and my file, when I checked usevanillapostprocessing it still looked similar to when my postprocessing was active. I also tested with different postprocessing methods and it still looked weird. However when I turn usevanillaobjectsprocessing on it looks mostly correct.

So I guess lesson learned, if you are using a heavily modified enbeffect.fx with your enbseries.ini then my file and other enbeffect.fx's will not work right without some configuration, however it can look just fine too, it all depends on your values in your current enbeffect.fx and enbseries.ini. For instance far327's and Matso's enbseries.ini looked quite good with no editing of my file needed. Thanks for letting me know symphonicjohn, I guess you cannot always just swap the files out, it will require some reconfiguring in some cases. I hope this does not put people off from trying my file in the future, hopefully it is still worth a try for some people, but this is good to know. ;)

*master*

@Modd31: This looks hilarious! :D

@JawZ: I'm missing your progress of your ENB weather extended mod. ^^ I'm waiting since you said you would finish the update in the week I asked. Just aksing how is it going now? :)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*sensei*

Mindflux>>>
Hello Mindflux glad to see you too my friend :) I saw your WIP pics and really was impressed .
Here is some shots made them while tweaking 0.155v, really nothing special composition wise, just haven't time to make an epic ones :)
All pics from ENB 0.155v

Imagejpg[/img][/url]

[url=httpjpg/][img]httpus/photo/my-images/35/tesv2013031721112246

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight
Thanks, I think I'm never going to finish my preset :D Simply too busy with everything else, haven't even had time to fire up Skyrim recently.

A gorgeous selection of pretty pictures as is to be expected - hard to pick a favourite, but maybe this one, a really striking striking shot and pretty un-Skyrim:

Hope your family's doing fine, friend!

*sensei*

@Gionight - Still impressive for no epic ones :P

*sensei*

Gio! Great shots, man. Can't wait to try your config(whenever that may be) but it's looking pretty balanced to me :p

This one I like especially..

*master*

My favorite is the blue mudcrab, but they are all truly excellent.

I am trying to decide on a DoF to use, here are some shots with mindstalker's awesome file that I just realized existed. I will probably use this or the heat diffusion DoF that ragnaroklucifer posted on the nexus (if you haven't tried that yet go check it out! search depth of field on nexus and you will find it.)

*master*

Nothing to do with skyrim or ENB but I wanted to show this off because I'm proud of it so sorry for the off topic:

if you play Starcraft 2, and haven't beaten wings of liberty yet (even though it's been out for forever), don't read the white text

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

Don't know what these screens will look like to everyone else, I am apartment sitting this week so I brought my pc with me and I'm hooked up to a huge HDTV which is probably not the best thing to tweak on but it's pretty fun playing Skyrim on a big screen :)

I got one of my old configs to look pretty decent I think. The gamma is really bad on this tv and configs look pretty different than what I'm used to but 50+ inches I won't complain